SL : 80

Hanggang sa makabalik ako ng bahay ni Zack ay palaisipan parin sakin kung bakit magka usap sina Viveth at Eaven. Ayon kay kuya Nick, hindi lang daw iyon ang unang pagkakataon na nakita niya ang mga itong magkausap.  Sabi nito, matapos akong arestuhin ng mga pulis, makalipas ang isang linggo ay nagpunta ito doon. At kinausap si Eaven. Hindi niya daw malaman  ang dahilan dahil sa tuwing tatanungin niya si Eaven ay wala itong sinasabi.

Anong ugnayan nilang dalawa?

-

Zack

Sunday

Alam kong maagang umalis si Seph. Gising na din ako ng time na lumabas ito ng kwarto. I wanted to asked her, pero it's her day off. Hindi na dapat pa akong makialam. And she's giving me a cold treatment. I know the reason why. And I don't care---that's what I should feel.

Last night, I asked her to stay. Giving her some work to do.

I heard her and Pam talking about going out that night. And Pam mentioned that she's going to introduce her cousin to Seph.

I don't know what came to me and make some excuses for her not go with Pam.

I feel---I became possessive.

Possessive in a way that I don't want her to go out---spending time with someone or seeing another guy.

I just wanted all her time---for me.

I can't understand...I hate her.

I should not forget---that she owe me big.

A big amount of money, and my girlfriend's life.

I visited my girlfriend's tomb. I lighted three white candles. A symbol of my pure love, and a bouquet of pink roses she loves. I offered a silent prayer, asking how is she, telling how much I missed and love her. There were never a day or second that I don't remember her.

If only I can wish for you to come back to me..

After spending an hour with her----I visited their house. As what Elthon told me to do.

But I noticed a car parked outside their house.

Kay Viveth...

I knew her car since I've seen it many times.

I parked my car far from Elthon's house.

"Kuya Dick" pangalan ng guard nila.

"Ay sir Zack---kamusta po? " magalang na sagot nito.

"Okay lang kuya Dick. Si Viveth---anong ginagawa niya na dito?"

"Eh hindi ko din po alam sir. Basta ang sabi niya, alam daw ni sir Elthon na pupunta siya dito kaya pinapasok ko na"

Napakunot ang noo ko.

What is her business in here?

Zack : Hello Elthon

Elthon : oh Zack. How's everything?

Zack : how's everything? I can't answer that right now. But I just need to asked you something.