SL : 121

Zack

We've finally reached their home almost twilight. It's not tiring but it felt like tons of dirt were all over my face and body. Like I never bath for a week. It's fine with me but I'm afraid Seph could smell me.

A big turn off.

"Seph, nandito na ang kuya mo at si Zack" her mom called.

Then I saw her walking downstairs like a goddess. Wearing pure white silk dress, emphasizing her curvy shape body. Just a simple dress, yet, she look gorgeous, with her hair down.

"Zack"

"Zack" Dexter tap my shoulder.

"Huh?"

"Natulala kana diyan. Huwag mong masyadong pakatitigan ang kapatid ko. Hindi naman maganda yan" No she is. She's beautiful, inside and out.

"Sipain kita kuya makita mo"

"Try mo" her brother teasing her.

Then she did hit his butt.

"Nay----hindi na nahiya anak niyo. May bisita pero asal bata" then she stick her tongue out.

She's so cute...I wonder how it feels when it's me and her...teasing with each other. ..maybe I'll end up kissing and hugging her. I'll give up just for her.

-
During dinner, we've talked a lot as how's our day goes by. But more on, It was Dexter who keeps on talking... telling the whole story happened that day. Except for those girls and a gay who tried to flirt with me. I'm sure he's just protecting her sister.

From what...I don't know. But I do wanted to find out.

I wanted to be close to all of them  not just Seph. I wanted them to know me more as well as how I wanted to know them better. The family of the woman that I wanted to spent my whole life.

It makes me smile from the heart on how she's taking care of me. Giving me some foods and asking me what I want.

Finally...she soften.

-

Nasa sala kami ng nanay at tatay ni Seph. She's in the kitchen cleaning up the mess. I told her that I'll help her but she push me away.

Pero hindi na katulad ng dati...

"Ako na dito. Magpahinga ka nalang" she told me.

And I already found it sweet...she cared for me now

We were talking about random things. Her nanay, she's adorable and sweet to tatay Karyo. And si tatay Karyo, he's also malambing. Seeing them like this makes me envied...but now  I know how Seph will be when we got married.

She'll be like them...and I can't wait for that moment.

-

"Magpapaalam na po ako" It's already past eight in the evening. Hindi naman ako pwedeng matulog sa bahay nila. I heard that people who lived in a place like this ( province) cared about their reputation. 

Specially kay Seph...she's a doctor and me sleeping here could create problem, might cause her be the talk of the town.

And if that happens, I'll be the first one to get hurt.