Chapter 41: Mall With The Crew

Start from the beginning

I suddenly kick up from the stand, feeling the arms around me tightening themselves just a little bit. I've already placed in the key before turning it to the start sign, feeling Sheldon growl when I rev him up. I grin before taking the lead, driving away and out of the school parking lot as Dinah and Shawn follow by from behind us.

Rose has the side of her face placed comfortable against my back, I speed up just a little bit more and she squeals in surprise. I laugh, enjoying this. "You okay there?" I say loudly, feeling the air weeping through my hair.

She doesn't respond for a second and I feel her nodding her head against me. I smirk. Dang this girl is actually scared of this ride isn't she? Well. She shouldn't. I'm pretty sure she's done a lot of fun crazy things in Canada.

A few minutes later we reach the mall.

I drive into the mall's parking lot before slowly coming to a stop, finally stopping before sighing out heavily. Dang. That was fun.

Rose still hasn't unwrapped her arms from around my waist and I glance back at her. Smirking a little. "Rose?"

She blinks out of her trance and she blushed, unwrapping herself before climbing off. I just chuckled amusingly before sliding off, patting Sheldon. The crew shows up a few seconds later, walking towards where Rose and I stood. I narrow my eyes at the knowing smirk on Zayn's face. Oh what now, Zayn? I groaned internally. He's probably the biggest fan of 'Romila' and yes, I was flattered by it but that was before. Now? Yeah, it's just kind of annoying.

Rose stood beside me, her arms brushing against mine. I didn't care about the contact. Should I though? Nah. I don't think I should..

"Alrighty then! Let's get going." Zendaya says, already making her way towards the big building.

Everyone complies, heading after her.

We enter the mall and head straight towards the food court. "Okay. Do y'all wanna eat first or should we go do something fun?" Shawn asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "Maybe we should do the fun shit first so that by the time we're finished we'll be hungry as shit." I suggest with a small smile.

Shawn nods his head. "Not a bad idea." He hums, impressed. I shrug my shoulders. I know I know I'm a genius. Nothing big.

Soon everyone caved in to my suggestion.

Rose and I waited for someone to suggest the 'fun' idea. Well. Let's see.

                 • • • • • •

How did I get myself into this?

I sighed heavily, tugging at the vest that hung on my torso. This was such a shit idea.

"Okay. So Laser Tag is simple. Shoot the other player to gain a point. The winner gets to choose what we do next." Demi says, grinning smugly as if she'd win this game.

I turn around, Dinah gives me a smug smirk and mouths the words 'I'm shooting you out first' towards me. I flip her off playfully before turning back to the front.

I don't even remember the last time I played Laser Tag. I think the last time I played was back in 9th grade. During a family reunion I believe. Yeah. I remember that day because my cousins literally beat the shit out of me in the game. I think I only got 1 point. Sigh. Good memories indeed.

I spot Rose at the corner and frown to myself.

"Rose. Come here." I motion to her to come stand beside me. She shyly walks by and sighs heavily, standing beside me now. "I actually like this game. I was pretty good at it back then." She suddenly says. I grin. "Cool. Maybe we can team up since I suck as shit at this."