10 - Let Me Hold You

Hades

As we walked near the jet, I saw my flower looking at it with wide eyes.

"When did you buy a private plane?", she asked, making a cute confused face.

During our marriage, my business was well established but not rich enough for me that I could buy a private jet.

"During the time when we were apart, I was able to buy 3 private planes. Today I am the top business tycoon in the world, my sweet.", I answered, taking pride in my achievements.

"Let's go.", I softly said.

I tried moving my hand towards her small back but before I could touch her she eyed me with a look 'what on Earth are you doing'. Thus I was forced to retreat my hand with a heavy heart.

We walked through the concrete track before we reached the escalator. I let Rose move ahead of me.

As soon as we reached the door of the plane, the female staff was there to welcome us.

"Sir, ma'am, good evening.", the older air hostess bowed respectfully.

Rose offered her a small smile and I just gave her a curt nod.

"Welcome to the Knight Empire flight.", the other woman said in an annoying voice. She was constantly looking at me with lust as she completely dismissed the thought that someone else was also there. How shameful! She bowed in front of us, pushing her cleavage in front of my eyes as she seductively bit her lips.

"Let's move, love.", I said softly to Rose as I moved within the luxury cabin completely dismissing that women while pulling Rose along with me.

"Sit.", I asked her as she sat adjacent to me. She looked pale and has lost some good pounds. Her clothes had some dirt and it was quite clear she kept herself quite unkempt. Finding my eyes observing her, she quickly turned her head but I didn't miss that crimson tint that now painted her cheeks.

I cleared my throat trying to grab her attention. As I saw her now looking at me, I continued.

"The first thing that we have to do when we reach back home is to take you to a doctor," I said firmly. Yes, taking her to a doctor is my priority at this moment.

"Doctor, but why?", Rose questioned immediately after me.

I offered her a small smile as I now looked at her fidgeting with her fingers.

"Because my love you look awfully pale and it is my duty to make sure that you are fine. I have not made any background check regarding your medical history because I don't want to invade your privacy. But my love, if you are hiding something big from me then it would take me just a few minutes to find out. So tell me, my love, are you hiding something from me?", I stated everything clearly.

From the day I met my Rose, I had this feeling that something was wrong. She looks awfully pale. She doesn't seem to be in a healthy condition. She looks weak and it looks like she has not been eating properly. She is always tired and after the drug incident, I also have a gut feeling that I should see her soon.

"No, I am completely fine. I swear there's nothing wrong with me. You don't need to do a medical history check. Also I look pale because I am lacking any sort of rest.", Rose said at a fast pace.

If it's just about rest, then from now as it is she doesn't have to do anything. Back home she will just rest and will be treated the way she deserves to be. Like a queen. My queen.

"Fine, love, if you say so. I won't take you to the doctor immediately, rather I will let you rest back at home. But if I don't see any improvement in your health then we will be seeing a doctor. Pinky promise?", I asked her.