9.

Tucked away from the trickle of the harsh rays, Marceline found herself rested at the base of a narrow oak out back of the school. Just less than 10 minutes ago, Marceline was within the school with Bonnibel at her side, walking her to her first mid term class. Even after all the attempts to convince her to stay, Marceline still delayed the mid terms. Thinking to much hurt. The uprising migrane forming and spreading through her forehead, the escalating feeling of being overwhelmed and finally, her chest caving in. Today was one of those days she felt such. No, not from the stress of mid terms, but the wave of sadness that had washed over her as soon as she awoke. They were pretty usual to her since ages before. Just masses of clattered memories and mind churning thinking that heaved at her chest. This was something she kept from everyone, even her father. The girl visibly remembered the man would simply push it to the side and comment how silly she was for such thing. So she suppressed her emotions deep down within her self. Sleep would help (though when she would wake the feelings would return) and the use of anything to numb her. Right now that was the beer. Tart liquid held captive in the brown stained glass. Ash had delivered these to Marceline as an apology a while back, though she accepted the casing and not his apology. They were probably laced but why should she care? So there she sat, chugging endless amounts of the sour liquid that stung her throat to get her mind off of what currently plauged her. Something so delicate that she knew she couldn't touch that would shatter under her grasp, someone she could easily ruin, something she could easily corrupt. A girl.