"Since you and Kyle are dating, is it possible you know what love is?"

>>>

After school

Jason and Kyle met up.

"Ready to go?" Kyle asked while fixing his backpack.

"Yeah just let me tell the Demon i'm walking home with you instead of with them." Jason replied.

"Ok i'll come with." Kyle said.

"Ah, It's no need. You can wait here." Jason said a little squirmish.

Kyle put his hands on his waist. "Really Jason." Kyle asked.

"Fine; You can come." Jason said in defeat.

They both started searching for Damian, they saw Damian walking out of the school building.

"Hey Demon!" Jason called to Damian.

Damian turned his head and when he saw Jason he simply said, "What Todd?"

"Me and Kyle are gonna start heading to the manor, tell Dick and the other's, cool." Jason asked.

"Fine, Todd. But, I must ask you a question." Damian asked Jason.

"Shoot, Demon." Jason replied putting his hands in his pockets.

"Since you and Kyle are dating, is it possible you know what love is?" Damian asked.

"WHAT WHO SAID ME AND KYLE WERE DATING!" Jason yelled at Damian. While this was going on Kyle looked very amused by the situation.

Damian just smirked.

"Ima whip the smirk off your face!" Jason yelled.

"So you are dating?" Damian said almost in a chuckle.

"No were not!" Jason yelled.

"No need to lie Todd i won't tell Father." Damian said with a straight face, and Jason than realized what he was doing he was trying to play innocent.

"Oh, your dead." Jason said cracking his knuckles.

"And this is where I riven."Kyle said while placing a hand on Jason's chest.

"Hey, Damian right?" Kyle asked while looking at Damian.

Damian nodded.

"Me and your brother gonna head to the manor ok?" Kyle asked smiling.

"Fine, Rayner." Damian replied. Kyle blinked.

"How does he know my last name?" Kyle asked Jason.

"He has this weird thing were he calls people by their last name." Jason explained.

"Oh, Gotcha Jase." Kyle replied.

"Rayner; your trial shall begin." Damian said now serious.

"Why can't you go with Dick and his boyfriend!" Jason asked.

"So you admit he's your boyfriend." Damian said with a smirk.

"NO! HE'S NOT! DEMON COME ON!" Jason said.

Kyle laughed, "Where gonna be heading now. Nice meeting you Damian." Kyle said while waving to Damian.

Remember:

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear from you guy's.

If you'd like to talk to me the best way of contacting me is threw insta I'd love to talk to you all!