"I know right that penetrating idiot though he was ever welcomed here."

>>>

After there little competition they all went to the living room they were watching TV when, Tim said something.

"We should do something this is boring."

"Want to do my homework?" Jason asked pointing at Tim wit an eyebrow raised.

"No, I don't." Tim replied.

"Todd! Just use your brain!" Damian yelled.

"Please Babybird!" Jason asked starting to pout.

"NOOOOO!" Tim yelled and then ran to his room.

"Is it alright if I ask a question?" Megan asked.

"Shoot." Dick replied.

"When is the next time your friends are coming over?" She asked nicely.

"UM! In two more days." Dick replied shrugging.

"Good." Jason said.

"Why is that good?" Dick asked suddenly interested.

"I would like to know as well Todd." Damian demanded

"Same!" Tim yelled running back downstairs.

"SHITTTT!" Jason said, he then grabbed a smoke pelate and threw it on the floor, he then ran away and disappeared without a trace.

"TODD! I WILL FIND OUT! EITHER YOU TELL ME NOW OR ELSE!" Damian yelled.

"Alfred has asked me to tell the rest of you to come and eat dinner and then off to bed." Kaldur interrupted.

"OHHH~ Goodie I can eat anything right now." Wally said rubbing his stomach.

"I sure bet." Artemis said with her arms crossed.

>>>

Dinner time

"Oh my god this is good." Wally said while eating.

Dick laughed, "I mean it was made by Alfred."

"Thank you Master Richard." Alfred said.

"Well this was fun but I think i'm gonna head back to Ollie's house." Roy said while getting up.

"Bye Roy!" Everyone said at once.

Ounce Roy left, Jason said, "FINALLY I thought he was never gonna leave!"

"I know right that penetrating idiot though he was ever welcomed here." Damian said while chewing on his salad.

"Master Damian, what has your father said about talking with your mouth full?" Alfred interrupted.

Damian just rolled his eyes.

"Well would any of you like to share something from your day?" Megan questioned.

"There's nothing I can think of." Tim replied.

"Yeah same, I did have fun at school today though." Jason said.

"That's a first." Dick murmured.

"Hey! I have good day's" Jason said, while crossing his arms.

"And bad." Dick pointed out.

"Anyway's, How was school for you." Dick said while directing his attention to Wally.

"It was good, how about you?" Wally asked.

"Fun, pe was the best." Dick said and then started to laugh.

"Hey!" Artemis face palmed.

Wally just looked confused, and then looked between Artemis and Dick.

"This little idiot, kept tagging me out of nowhere in pe and I mean no where he reminded me of Rob." Artemis stated.

Wally then started to laugh, "That does seem like something you'll do, seeing from what you did on the mats earlier."

"Yeah well when your the son-" Dick was saying but got interrupted by Damian.

"Adopted." Damian corrected.

"Adopted son of Bruce Wayne, you have to learn how to fight." Dick finished.

"Not when your from the streets!" Jason cheered.

"Or the son of Jack Drake and Janet Drake." Tim cheered.

"Don't forget the son of Ta-" Damian was saying but Jason and Tim threw the rest of there food at Damian.

"You two are dead!" Damian said right before he jumped on the table.

"AHHH! The demon's after us!" Tim said while trying to hold in a laugh.

"Im shaking im shaking im so scared!" Jason said.

"Im gonna kill you two!" Damian said about to tackle Tim.

But Megan used her powers to stop Damian mid air. Damian blinked confused then looked around him.

"Put me down alien!" Damian yelled.

"Quit this nonsense!" Alfred yelled. "All of you to bed now!"

"Fineee" Everyone said at ounce.

Remember:

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear from you guy's.

If you'd like to talk to me the best way of contacting me is threw insta I'd love to talk to you all!

Just a normal day for the brother's I wonder what happened to Robin?