"From the Street's!"

>>>

Megan and Kaldur fought and Kaldur ended up winning. Next up was Tim and Conner.

"You got this Timmy!" Dick cheered.

"Come on Baby Bird!" Jason wiseled.

"Drake if you don't win I'm telling father to disown you!"Damian yelled.

Tim and Conner both got on the mats and

Tim started with a punch to Conner side but Conner stopped him by grabbing his arm and pulling him closer he then twisted his arm back stepped on his foot and pushed Tim.

"Oh! Oh! Ah! Oof! Boom! Oh!" Jason said while they were fighting.

"That's it I'm telling father! Pennyworth!" Damian yelled.

"It's ok Timbow, you did better than the time you faced Jason." Dick said helping Tim up.

"Todd you're facing West." Damian said bluntly.

"Don't worry Dick, i'll go easy on the face." Jason said while cracking his knuckles.

"Prove if he's worthy of Grayson's love!" Damian yelled.

"You got it short stack." Jason said while smiling.

"Then let it begin." Kaldur said.

"Is it too late to back out, I don't want to hurt a little kid." Wally said way to fast.

Wally and Jason were about to start and....

It begin....

Wally started by punching Jason in his side Jason slid all the way down and kicked Wally in the shin, Wally jumped back while Jason went for a tackle, Wally backed away from Jason again and then Wally grabbed Jason by the shoulder spined him back and punched him repeatedly in the stomach.

Jason pulled his hand back grabbed the back of Wally's next and head butted him, Jason than needed him in the stomach and finally hit Wally in the back of his neck with his elbow.

Wally kicked Jason in the stomach and asked "Where did you learn to fight?!" Jason ran up to Wally after falling and pulled back and punched Wally straight in the gut he than backed up kicked Wally flipped back and pushed himself up and kicked Wally straight in the jaw.

"From the Street's!" Jason yelled. Wally regained his breath and spun around kicked Jason with so much force that he fell back, Wally than put a foot on top of Jason's stomach.

"I think I win." Wally stated.

Jason glared at Wally. He pushed Wally's foot off of him, and said "Get off of me." With a grunt.

Wally backed up with his hand in the air, "Dumbass." Jason mumbled. At this point no one could hear Jason say, "Fuck you Willis."

"And here we go." Dick said while helping Jason off the floor. "He's a little bit of a sour loser." Dick told the team.

Jason just grunted and Damian looked disgusted.

"Who's next?" Megan asked while clapping her hands.

"That would be I and Crock." Damian said proudly. "Prepare to be defeated!" Damian yelled while having to fist in the air.

"Bring it twerp." Artemis said with her arms crossed.

Remember:

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear from you guy's.

If you'd like to talk to me the best way of contacting me is threw insta I'd love to talk to you all!

The song is more about Bruce and Jason than Willis and Jason but I see it as both.  

#Daddyissues