"You okay?" She asked. I nodded my head and started to walk towards the door. Ura followed me, and everyone else started to make their way to the area.

"Let me hear ya scream as our students make their way to the main stage!" I heard Present Mic's voice call out over the speakers. The whole crowd screamed and cheered as we made our way onto the field. Deku was the first to step out then followed by Mineta, Bakugo, Tenya and the rest. I was behind Tenya with Ura as we walked out and over to the stage.

"Welcome back to the UA Sports Festival! Where up and coming heroes leave everything on the field as they fight for the chance to achieve worldwide fame and celebrity!" Present Mic said through the speakers. "Now this first group are no strangers to the spotlight! You know them for withstanding a villain attack- they're the dazzling students lighting up your TVs with solid-gold skills. That's right! It's the hero course students of Class 1-A!"

I looked around at all the people in the stands and started to get a little nervous.

"Uh I didn't know there'd be so many people." I said nervously at the same time as Deku.

"I hope we're still able to give our best performances, even though all these eyes are watching us. I suppose it's just another aspect of being a hero we all have to learn to get used to." Tenya said, making me even more nervous.

"Present Mic sure did talk us up a lot. Kinda makes me nervous. How you feelin' man?" Kirishima said towards Bakugo.

"I'm not worried. Makes me wanna win this thing even more."

I rolled my eyes at him and continued walking forward.

"They haven't been getting nearly as much screen time, but this next group is still chock full of talent! Welcome, hero course Class 1-B! Next up, general studies classes, C, D, and E! Support classes F, G, and H! And finally, the business classes, I, J, and K! Give it up for all of UA's first-year contestants!" Present Mic hyped everyone in the crowd for games. 

Once we were all standing in front of the stage, Midnight introduced the introductory speech.

"And for the student pledge, we have Katsuki Bakugo!" Midnight called and we all gasped shocked.

"I hope he doesn't make things even worst for us now." I said while everyone watched as Bakugo walked up to the stage.

"I just wanna say... I'm gonna win."

I physically fell over from his 'speech' and everyone freaked out saying stuff like 'we knew he'd say something like that' and 'there goes all hope of getting your reputation to be good'. Everyone in the field started started to boo him as Bakugo just stood there. I sat up and got some help from Uraraka to stand up.

"Why would you be so disrespectful? You're representing us all!" Tenya shouted at Bakugo while moving his hands all around.

"Not my fault the rest of you are just stepping stones to my victory." Bakugo said giving a thumbs down. Then that silver haired guy started yelling again.

"I'm gonna crush this overconfident jerk! I can't wait to knock him down to size!"

"This is the one time I don't mind his yelling." I said while shrugging my shoulders and Uraraka giggled.

"Hey I heard that!" He yelled and I jumped behind and grabbed the first person's shoulders beside me. I looked up to find Shoto. He gave me a cold glare scaring me. I quickly looked down, my eyes starting to water. I let go of his shoulders and stepped back a bit.

"S-sorry, Shoto. I'll j-just go now." I said and quickly made my way to the other side of Uraraka. She looked at me a little worried and I just wiped my eyes and waving her off saying that I'll tell her later.