He's back

You woke up due to your alarm's ringing. You looked at the time. ''Oh no! I'm late.....again'' you thought. You're working at Mr.Jeon's company.He's a really kind but strict man. He has a son,who will  soon take over the company.Your parents were good friends with Mr.Jeon. You and Jungkook(Mr.Jeon's son) used to be classmates,but suddenly he was transferred to another school in Australia. You were not that close,but still you were sad. You live alone,since your parents died when you were 6 months old but you were raised by your grandma,who fed you with a lot of love. Currently she's visiting your aunt in the U.S. so you're basically alone.

Mr.Jeon: Ms.Kim,were you listening?

You were snapped back to reality by your boss' strict voice.

You: I'm sorry sir,could you repeat that?

''You  know my health's not in a good condition and my son came back already. So starting tomorrow he'll be taking over the company.''

Honestly,you were not surprised but tomorrow?...Isn't it too early?

Mr.Jeon: He's really intelligent and skilled,he also has good leader qualities,so I don't think there'll be any problem.

You menatlly slapped yourself for thinking out loud. You were hoping that Jungkook won't recognize you.

*Flasback* 

You were currently holding a letter. A LOVE letter to be exact.It was from Jungkook.

You were wearing a simple but pretty red dress,waiting for him to enter the classroom.

As soon as he entered you ran to him.

You: Hi! Jungkook can we please talk outside?

He nodded  his head briefly. You both went to your locker.

You: I wanna say that I accept your love and I like you too. I'm ready to be your girlfriend.

JK: I'm sorry what? You're confusing me with someone else.I don't like you.I have a girlfriend.

You: But you wrote me a lette-

JK: Listen here Y/n I don't know what sh*t you're dreaming about,but I have no interest in you.If our parents were close doesn't mean we should be. Your parents aren't  alive anywa-

You slapped him across the face. Tears were streaming down your cheeks. You were red from anger and embarrassment. That's when you noticed that a crowd was formed around you. You pushed past everyone and ran to the school roof. It was the place you always came to when you were in a bad mood or needed space and privacy. From that day on you never saw him again.And then one day you found out that he has transferred to another school

*End of flashback*

The day passed by quickly. You were over working as usual,but Mr.Jeon told you to go home since it was already late. You grabbed your purse and went out. The cold wind hit your face which made you sigh in realisation. You forgot your coat in your office.

You turned around to go back but regretted immediately. A group of  drunk men approached  you,one grabbing your wrist. You screamed  as loud as you could but your mouth and nose were soon covered by a white cloth. You started feeling weak and dizzy. Soon your eyelids became heavy and the last thing you heard was a man calling your name.

Everything turned black.

OMG OMG OMG OMG MY FIRST CHAPTER EVER! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

I PURPLE YOU ALL!