21: Partners (last part)

Start from the beginning

Yoongi stands there, staring up at Jungkook with confused wide, emerald eyes. He tilts his head to the side as he tries to comprehend the strange request, but none of what Jungkook had said makes any sense. The little demon had fulfilled countless contracts throughout his long immortal life. It was his summoners; like Jungkook, who wrote out the conditions of his servitude. And being that he's a sex demon-- a toy was a disturbingly accurate description of the way Yoongi was often treated by his summoners.

"...partners?"

Never had Yoongi been called as someone's partner. He isn't sure what to say, or why it makes him feel so fluttery inside.

Yoongi gasps when he hears his master's plans to sneak away from classes, to hopefully mess around with him. The incubus is attention starved, he tries not to make it too obvious as he swoons, "We can do whatever you desire, but that sure sounds like a lot of fun to me," and his tail's wagging behind his back excitedly, just like a dog being offered a treat.

Jungkook beams at the demon, looking delighted that Yoongi looks just as eager to follow through on his suggestion. "That's great," he cheers, carelessly pushing off the windowsill to go back inside the tower as he holds out a gloved hand for the little incubus to take. "Why don't we go somewhere more private? There's this place out in the woods where no one else really goes. Then, we can be as loud as we want."

As Yoongi nearly melts at the idea that his master is finally, finally going to take him out to his hidden love nest and engage in loud activities with him, Jungkook is busy planning out something entirely different.

Because to the young mage, there really is only one way to really get to know another person: fighting them in a duel.

From what little Jungkook remembers from Demonology 101, almost all the demons have some kind of offensive capability. He can't wait to find out what Yoongi's is. He's sure that by fighting together, they can achieve the comfortable partnership he dreams of.

After all, the first time he and Taehyung met, they had ended up in a fistfight that landed them both in the infirmary for a week.

Eager for some intimate time with his new master, Yoongi takes his hand, his mind wandering away with him, thinking about all the things Jungkook is planning to do to him that will make him scream.

"And you're sure you won't get in trouble for skipping class to fool around with me?" Yoongi giggles, and leans in close. He looks up at Jungkook with wide, green eyes that sparkle like precious emeralds, hiding the perverted thoughts behind them.

How lucky for Yoongi that Jungkook messed up his summoning circle. Because it's rare for Yoongi to end up with a young, hot and innocent masters like him. And even if Jungkook had not intended to contract a demon, the young mage is obviously powerful enough to. Yoongi thinks about the different fun ways he can do to suck all that power right out of him.

Jungkook makes a bit of a face, thinking back to his terrible attendance record. One more can't make it much worse, not after missing most of the semester. "Nah, it'll be fine," he says, somewhat dismissively. "And besides, it's not every day I get a new familiar," he says sheepishly. He's about to start climbing back down the tower when a stray thought suddenly strikes him as he peers down at Yoongi critically, particularly noting his curled horns and eagerly swishing tail.

Jungkook isn't sure how exactly Yoongi had managed to get all the way up the tower without being spotted, but he's not about to try to stretch his luck. Forgetting all about asking for permission, he suddenly scoops Yoongi up into his arms and hops up onto the windowsill.

"It'll be faster if we take a shortcut," Jungkook says, not noticing the alarm on Yoongi's face. "I don't want to risk anyone catching us since this place is technically off limits."

Before Yoongi can even protest, Jungkook pushes off the ledge, causing them to plummet towards the ground.

A/N:

1.4K+ reads? Wow. Im quite surprised that some ppl are actually reading this since i havent receive any comments regarding this fic (as much as i always say that idc if someones reading this but in reality i care lol also, im a sucker for feedbacks yall, a true attention whore of a writer lol).

I dunno, i know yall will call me overly sensitive but i just need to get this outta my chest. You know, its just discouraging for us writers to post our hard work and not receive even a single feedback. I posted this here with the intent of gathering some form of criticisms/feedbacks/comments from a different platform. Its the reason why I cut the chapters into different parts, since its already proven that the frequent a writer updates, the more clout they can get lol. You know, the cumulative-reads-from many-chapters equation? 😂 But, maybe the audience in here isnt cutout for me or smth? 😂 I dunno, im basically just whining like a baby here, the hell am i doing? 😂

But thank you so much for those ppl who are still reading this. 💜💕

P.S: Why am i so passive-aggressive lol