21: Partners (last part)

Yoonkook soft hours pt. 2~ Theyre such a cuties here ><

-

Having very little concept of personal space himself, Jungkook's curious hands roam over Yoongi's head, lightly petting his curly horns in fascination. They're surprisingly smooth, but pulsing with something warm and magical, unlike the coolness he'd expected from his experience with petting goats and sheep on the farms. He, then, moves his hands to touch his wings, carefully running his fingers along the gentle folds of where his baby-soft skin turned smooth and leathery.

Yoongi ends up tightly squeezed into his master's warm embrace as the latter slowly examines his demonic features. The gentle fingers that trace over the length of his horns set the demon's cheeks on fire with a bright blush. He practically melts into Jungkook's arms. Yoongi takes a deep breath of his master's sweet scent, his master smells like the bubbly soap from their bath earlier.

The poor attention-starved incubus has to bite down on his bottom lip to stop himself from moaning with the touch of his master's hands sliding down his back. Yoongi's wings are very sensitive and delicate, yet he doesn't hesitate to relax and submit to his master's exploration. Yoongi's previous masters were the only people who he ever let get this intimate vqtp him. Everyone else he'd been with was just a prey, and wouldn't live tell about how they got this close to him.

Though, something about Jungkook's innocence makes him feel especially trustworthy.

Jungkook's textbook has a whole section on demon anatomy that Jungkook obviously didn't read, but Yoongi doesn't mind being the subject of his master's experimentation. He only hopes it will lead the little virgin down the path of using Yoongi for any other anatomy experiments, the curious young boy can come up with.

The very thought of that gets Yoongi hot, and being the needy incubus that he is, he can't resist any longer. Jungkook is just lucky that he noticed Yoongi's current state, before the sneaky incubus tries to sink his teeth into him again.

Jungkook's so wrapped with his exploration on the demon's features, that he doesn't realize his new familiar's face is now flushed with bright red, panting and trying his best to rub up against him. Jungkook frowns in alarm and draws his hands back to cup Yoongi's burning cheeks.

"Yoongi?! Are you okay?!"

"More than okay," Yoongi says, his voice low and sultry, every word dripping with lust. "You can touch me however you want, Master. I'm yours to play with."

It seems like those aren't the magic words to unlock his master's more carnal desires like Yoongi had hoped when Jungkook's brows knit with confusion, and he draws his hands away.

The young mage's face also turns bright red, but not exactly for the same reasons Yoongi hopes. "S-sorry," he mumbles, tucking his hands behind his back as if he can't understand what had come over him to touch Yoongi like that. He had treated the demob like an animal in a petting zoo, and not like the intelligent, sentient being, Yoongi obviously is. Jungkook, himself, would also hate to be touched and prodded at, like some kind of oddity to be investigated.

Looking back on his actions, Jungkook unconsciously treated Yoongi more like a pet than a person. And with how red Yoongi had gotten, Jungkook figures, he had made him uncomfortable but the demon's just being too kind to chastise him.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook repeats again, ducking his head. "You don't need to call me 'Master'. Just Jungkook's fine. And you're my familiar; not my servant or my toy or whatever. I want us to be partners."

Jungkook longs to have someone he can trust and rely on, someone powerful that he can't hurt accidentally, someone to ease his loneliness.

Giving Yoongi's head one last pat because he just can't seem to resist the fluffiness of his hair, Jungkook straightens up himself with a shy grin. "Maybe I'll ditch the rest of classes and then we can spend the rest of the day getting to know each other better?"