07 || Date

"I like you, a lot."

The next day I woke up and the first thing I did was check my phone. I saw so many texts coming through but decided to ignore them all. I just don't have the energy to deal with people today. I wanted to go out and do something just for me.

I did my daily morning routine and got dressed. It was almost 12 PM and I wasn't feeling breakfast so I decided to go shopping instead. I called myself an Uber and waited to be picked up. A couple minutes later, my Uber came by and I got in.

-

I arrived at the Mall and first thing I did was run straight towards Zumies. I bought several pairs of Vans and some clothes. Next place on my list was Sephora. It was my favorite place, I always break my bank going there but could you really blame me? I walked around and browsed each section.

I was too focused on the makeup in front of me and I ran into someone next to me. I looked up and it was Calum.

"Calum? What are you doing in Sephora?" I questioned.

"Abigail's here somewhere, she wanted to buy makeup." He explains.

"Oh, i'll go find her." I say.

I walked around to look for Abigail. I spotted a head of green hair and I knew that it was her. I went up and tapped her shoulder. She was startled and dropped the tester that was in her hands.

"So," started.

"Hey!" She says.

"You told him!" I whisper-yelled.

"Uh, yeah. I knew you wouldn't so I took the honors of doing so as your best friend." She shrugged, picking up the fallen tester from the ground.

I sighed, "Well he texted me and it ended up nowhere. I saw a few messages from him this morning but i'm not opening them."

"Why!" Abigail whines. "I literally did not do all that work for you to just ignore him! He likes you! Just text him back!"

"I don't know. Maybe... but what are you buying?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Yeah, go on and change the subject. But I'm buying this new Fenty highlighter and some lipsticks that are on sale." She says, showing me what was in her basket. "How about you?"

I showed her my basket, inside had a brow kit and some eyeshadow palettes along with some glosses.

"Nice." She nods, "Wanna do something later?"

I thought about it for a moment, "Yeah sure."

"Good, cause I have something to tell you and I need you to help me." She whispers.

-

Calum dropped Abigail and I off at my house and left. I unlocked my door and we both stepped in. Before I could shut my door, Abigail pulled me around.

"What?" I ask.

"I bought pregnancy tests. I think I might be pregnant but I'm not sure..." She trails off.

"Wait, pregnant?" I said a little too loud, but luckily no one was home.

"Uh, yeah, I know we used protection but I missed my period and I've been feeling sick. Everything makes me want to vomit and die. Looking at food makes me sick." She explains, a worried look plastered on her face.