06 || Confrontation

"well if you're not gonna do it, i will."

11 AM

I felt a heavy weight on top me as I started to wake up from my sleep. I soon realized that it was Michael who was on me. He was sleeping on his stomach, mouth open and softly snoring. I tried to push him off me so I could get out of bed but it startled him and he shot up from his sleep. "Stop!" He groans loudly, pushing me off the bed. My eyes widened and I fell off the bed, my body making hard contact on the floor.

"Jesus, calm down." I yell back, trying to get back up onto my feet.

He rubbed his eyes and groans even more when he saw how bright the room was. "Oh god, my head hurts like a bitch." He yells into a pillow.

"Don't drink next time, then. I'll be back." I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and continued my morning routine.

I went in my cabinet and pulled out a bottle of Advil. I went back out and threw them at Michael, hitting his arm. I went and got a bottle of water out my my mini fridge and threw it onto the bed.

"Take two and you'll be okay." I say as I walked downstairs.

I saw a note on the counter,

I'll be back soon
don't know when I will be back xx

I sighed, trashing the note and walking over to my fridge. I looked to find something to eat but all we had were milk, water, eggs and condiments. I slammed the fridge shut and sat at the island. Michael runs down the stairs just as I was about to order us some breakfast.

"Hey, want anything to eat?" I ask him.

"French toast." He replies, taking a seat on the couch.

He turned the TV on and I ordered us both french toast. I went over and sat next to him, staring at the screen. He was browsing through Netflix, not knowing what to put on. I don't blame him, the selection sucks lately. They took down the good stuff.

I fiddled around with the pop grip on my phone, debating if I should text Abigail about what happened last night. I decided against it until later after I ate.

-
Michael and I finished eating our breakfast and he hung around for a few hours before his mom called him home. I thought it would be a good time now to text Abigail.

To: Abigail
bitch, get what happened last night.

Abigail
WHAT. and guess what happened last night (;

To: Abigail
omg ew lmao sksksk SO THATS where u went smh.

To: Abigail
anyways... I ran into luke fucking that girl and then he had the NERVES to apologize to me while I was looking for u??? I basically told him to fuck off.

Abigail
yes.

Abigail
just confront him, if ur so pressed about it.

To: Abigail
no omg, i don't even care about him he can do whatever he wants. he's not my man.

Abigail
clearly you do, and you wish he was.

To: Abigail
I literally don't, u better stop. i'm not confronting him, I have nothing to say to him.

Abigail
he's literally next door, just go knock and be like "i like you, wyd?"

To: Abigail
nope, i'm ending this conversation.

Abigail
well if you're not gonna do it, i will.

To: Abigail
DO NOT. i will literally run you over with a truck.

I saw the text bubble pop up and disappear. I hope she wasn't serious about what she said. I would literally have to move out of the country and change my identity. I literally don't even care, he wasn't mines and obviously he could do whatever he wanted.

-

I woke up, finding myself on the couch. It was now dark out, I must have taken a nap. A very long one apparently. I stretched and yawned before I made my way into the kitchen. I got myself a water and proceeded to go on my phone to order myself some dinner. I literally slept for lunch. What a fine time to live, this was what my life had come to.

I was browsing restaurants when a notification pops up from an unknown number.

Unknown
so, your friend told me that you like me. is that true?

To: Unknown
um? who tf are u???

Unknown
Luke, your friend gave me your number.

To: Luke
well, don't text me and i don't like you.

Luke
look, i'm sorry. it was a misunderstanding.

To: Luke
lol clearly don't see how you fucking your ex or girlfriend or whatever was a 'misunderstanding' but okay.

Luke
it's complicated, please i'm sorry.

To: Luke
don't apologize, you didn't do anything??? lol, we're not together so idk why you're acting like it affected me.

I saw the text bubble appear and I turned my phone off and just headed straight upstairs and right into bed. I was definitely about to sleep for dinner, too.

———————

A/N: I literally update at like 4 am all the time im sorry lol. I'm tired 24/7 so don't hate me for the short updates :/