How Y/N And Garroths Baseball/ Softball Feud Came To Be

Yep back with another special! So this is during Sophmore year and Y/N is softball team captain as you know so her and Garroth both butted heads on who practices on who's days since the captains have to decide which days to practice. So enjoy!

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Y/B/N- Your Boy Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
Italics are Flashbacks and dreams
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
-Y/N's POV-
Me and the girls where walking to the softball/ baseball field for our practice. When we got there we saw the baseball team practicing?!?!
"Captain Y/N I thought that we had the field today?" Said our shortstop Alina.
"Yea Y/N I thought we had the field." Midnight said to me.
I see Garroth and I turn around to my team.
"All of you stay here I'll go have a talk to RO'Meave..." I say and they nod and I turn around and head towards Garroth with my glove incase  these idiots have the ball pass them.
"Yo RO'Meave! What's the meaning of this?" I say and he turns around.
"Oh hey Y/N! What do you mean?" He said with an eyebrow.
"We have the field today." I say to him and he chuckles.
"I'm no I have the field today we agreed on it." He said and I shook my head.
"No we did not!"
"Yea we did."
"No!"
"Yes."
"No!"
"Yes's
"No"
"Yes!"
"Yes!"
"No! Wait you tricked me!" He said and me and him just went back and forth fighting and bickering.
"My girls can't concentrate because of your team showing off!" I say and he scoffs.
"More like my teammates can't concentrate because they are gawking at your girls!" He said.
"CANT YOU TEL JUSt SHUT UP!" We heard a voice say we turn and see Katelyn.
"What are you doing here?" Me and Garroth day and then look at each other and then glare.
"My team can hear you two fighting from the volleyball courts can't you two just share the field?" She say.
"NO!" We say and start fighting again. I jumped at him and me and him just started fighting by hitting each other.
"You know what that's it!" Dante and Midnight both come up to me and Garroth and pull us both away.
"You two are friends! You've both known each other since 6th grade! Why are you fighting over a field?!" Dante says.
"Because our teams need to practice! " we say.
"Quit copying me!" We say and start hitting each others regain and where on the floor fighting.
"Oh my Irene what are we gonna do with you two!" Katelyn, Midnight, and Dante say.
-Katelyns POV-
"So they are just fighting over the field?" I say and they both nod.
"They have never done this since they literally just became captains. I have no idea on how the Captains of last year came up with ways to not fight." Dante says.
"The two last year where dating. Plus they weren't stubborn." Midnight says.
"So do we get Garroth and Y/N to start dating?" I say and they laugh.
"No it's obvious they are just going to keep fighting." Dante says as we all look at Garroth and Y/N on the loot slapping each other.
I sigh and I go towards them and pull them apart.
"That's it! I'm skipping volleyball practice because of you two!" I say and I drag them to the school. Dante and Midnight run to me.
"Wheee are you talking them?" They both say.
"Somewhere where they can talk it out!" I say and we go inside to the girls locker room and I go to my locker and open it and close them in there.
"Hey let us out!" Y/N and Garroth yell.
"No! YOU TWO ARE GONNA TALK IT OUT!" I say and Midnight and Dante grab me.
"Katelyn relax. We got them go back to your practice." Midnight says and I take a deep breath and nod.

-Y/N's POV-
Me and Garroth just looked at each other since we practically had nothing else to do since we were literally touching each other.
"Sooo...-
"The field was mine today." I say and he sighs.
"Y/N... are we always going to be like this?" He says and I raise my eyebrows.
"Like wha?" I say and he chuckles.
"Like this! Always stuck in a locker by our friends so we won't fight. We need to work out on this problem. Or this will turn out so bad we probably won't even be friends anymore." He says.
He's got a point actually.
He does...
"Your right Garroth. We need to figure this out... it's hard to work it out but we need to." I say and he smiles.
"So agreed not to fight like that anymore?" He says and I try to nod my head without kissing him.
"Agreed."