The Wolf

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Y/B/N- Your Boy Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
Italics are Flashback and dreams
Bold are thoughts
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
-Y/N's POV-
I sit in my booth giving my flyers to the girls who walk by I of course am stuck with Garroth next to me since we each play the same sport just different names.
"So Garroth we need to have a talk about the practice setups." I say to him and he looks at me.
"Like what?"
"Like last year we need to decide on what to do for our days of practice since there is just one field." I say to him.
"Oh yea sure thing N/N we can do that it makes it easier than fighting." He says and I nod. I see a wolf boy with black hair and a strand of blue dyed hair with earring in his ears. "Ew look it's the new Omega." I heard one of my girls say. I turn to them. "The Omega?" I ask. The girl looks at me.
"Yes Beta the Omega He transferee here and he is counted as weak so he's made the Omega." She says to me. I nod my head and stare at the kid. Hmm I should introduce myself to him I mean he looks nice and everything, and I know how it feels to be an Omega and not have any friends and be bullied. I felt sympathy for him and I wanted to do something about it. What I don't get though is that why people are mean you the Omega when they don't have to.

-Time skip to after it-
I walk to my locker and see the same kid I saw a few hours ago. I decide to introduce myself and walk up to him.
"hi!" I say to him an he gets nervous and turns around. "U-um hi." he said I smile.
"Hello I'm Y/N Young and I am the schools beta female here and I hear that your the Omega?" I ask and he nods slowly.
"Font worry I'm not gonna hurt you I know how it feels to be the Omega. Between you and me I used to be the Omega in middle school." I say whispering te last sentence.
I can tell that he has calmed down more.
"O-oh you were?" he she'd and I nodded.
"so what's your name?" I ask him out of curiosity.
"O-oh it's Ein." he said and I just smile at him.
"Well nice to meet you Ein." I say putting my hand out for him to shakr shake and he kindly accepted my offer.
I say my goodbye to him and walk away to my house. Hmm I got a bad feeling about his kid...I just dony know what though. Oh relax it's probably nothing he seems nice.
Ok whatever you say I guess.