A new start

Hey guys so I redid my book because I was kinda all over the place well I thought I was so I redid my book so enjoy!

Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/N-Nick Name
And that's all for now
/////////////////////////////////////

~Your POV~

-BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBE-
I immediately shut my alarm clock off by slamming it and braking it forgetting about my werewolf strength.
I get up slowly and get out of bed. I walk downstairs and I see my brother there sitting on the couch. "Hey N/N how did you sleep?" He asked me not taking his eyes off the screen. "It was fine Ryan thanks for asking." I sit down on the couch next to him but he turns off the TV immediately.
"Uh do you remember what today is for you?" He asks me. "Um Sunday?" I say questionably. "First off it's Monday and it's your first day of High School!" He says. Ryan is my little brother by a year he's in 8th grade he is more excited about going to highschool not then I am. He always loved the fact of one day going to highschool ever since he first watched Highschool Musical.
"Ugh why are you so happy for me your not even going to Highschool yet."
"I am happy for you because you are not gonna be an Omega at all! You can probably be and Alpha female or a beta female or just a normal werewolf!" He says happy and excited. After that I just nod my head and go upstairs since I have to change my clothes since we are wearing uniforms to this new school.
After I finish changing I look at my school outfit. I have a blue skirt which is kinda short so I put some sliding short on under them, then I have a sailor shirt on with a light blue bow in front it kinda reminds me of anime to be honest.
"Y/N our friends our here so you guys can go to school!!" Ryan yells from downstairs. I run downstairs and see my friends. I see Cadenza, Midnight, Sierra, Garroth, Dante, and Laurence here. "Hey N/N you ready to go?" Sierra said to me. I met Sierra during mid summer everyone else though I've known for a while. I nod my head and walk to school and say bye to Ryan as he walks to his school.
"So guys are you excited for school?" Garroth asked us everyone said yes while I just stayed quiet since everyone knew I always hated school. I try to hold in my anger for reasons know one knows my mom told me I have a curse from my fathers side of the family that last time someone was ever a shadowknight on my fathers side since near the Irene ages with was over thousands of years ago....Lucky me.
Finally we made it to the school and it was pretty big I may say "are you guys ready to start our freshmen year?" Laurence asks us we go inside the school and to three booths we all went to the schedule booth and got our schedules. "Ok we will compare our schedules later but we all should find our lockers and go to our home rooms and see where that takes us." I say to the 4 of them. After that I walk away to find my locker. While I was looking for it I was close so I started running and I knocked into someone. I look up and then I saw...

Haha Don't kill me ok I already know I'm an ass already. So comment if I need to edit anything on her if I did a mistake and vote and fallow bye!

~Valentina💙✌️