Heartbreaker

Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/N-Nick Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
Italics are Flashback and dreams
Bold are thoughts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Your POV~

It's been a few weeks and this is also the week Laurence is gonna ask out Jezabelle.
So Y/N are ya ready to feel heartbreak seeing your crush ask out another girl which YOU helped him ask her out to? Oh you shut up I know it may hurt but I'll learn to get over it. Eh don't worry we became popular and most of the boys are gushing over us and plus your a shadowknight boys like badgirl. What that song that we like? How to be a heartbreaker? YOU like that song plus when did you start acting nice? Hey I can be evil ass! Ok,ok chill.
(Play Song and stop it before the two other rules!)
Rule1. Is that you gotta have fun but honey when your done you gotta be the first to run
Rule.2 just don't get attached to someone you can lose. And your saying this bullshit why?Because those two you have done in the song ya know you have fun with the boys emotions here because you don't like any of them. And the second one well you know. I hate you ya know that?
As I was talking with myself I bumped into someone. I looked up to see this boy looking at me well more like glaring and he has bandages on his face with black hair and black eyes.
"Hey watch were your going!" The kid yelled at me. I stand up and just look at him like he's crazy. "Um you know you can't yell at me and think I would just be a coward towards you since you just want to bottle up your emotions right?"
I say to him with a monotone voice and face. Hypocrite you also do that. Oh you shut up your also me. Just saying. "Um hello?" The boy said waving his hand in my face.
I look at him since I'm almost his height. "Sorry I was thinking" I said mumbling my sentence. "U-um anyways my name is Y/N Young and you are?" I said changing the subject loooking at the guy having a fake smile on my face.
"I'm Aaron Lycan I've heard of Young your mother is head of Young industries my family are business partners with your family but I don't really care for my family business" He says and that's actually something I agree with. "I actually agree with you on that Aaron" I say giving a real smile. Oh look we have emotions that we can show. "Anyways here's my number maybe we could talk sometime Aaron you seem cool." I say again handing him a slip of paper with my number on it. "See ya around Aaron!" I said walking away. Hmm I feel some weird aura around that Aaron kid. It's probably nothing so I have been thinking of what you said earlier and I actually wouldn't mind having a little fun but I am not sure on what to do. Haha well let's see from help of the song eh? Hmm let's see...
(Continue Playing)
Rule.3 Wear your heart on your cheek but never on your sleeve unless you wanna taste defeat
Rule.4 is that you gotta be looking put, kiss him goodbye at the door and it will leave him wanting more. Ok who is exactly is 'He'? 'He' is your next victim to have fun with! Get with the script! You shut the fuck up ok I will follow your rules I'm gonna make my years at highschool fun and interesting, but I will also get good grades! I leave the school to go meet Laurence at the park where he will ask Jezabelle out. Great and we are going to be seeing an old crush ask someone else out and that will be the end of rule number two ok you need to de-tach. Jerez for an immortal bitch you are smart. Why thank you- Hey! I'm you ya know! Yea but your like your own person you know I may be you and you may be me but we are kinda the same person. Yea yea whatever.

/////////////////////////////////////

Well that was it I introduced Aaron and just did some random ass chapter which was a fill in and I guess you might now the next chapter. Vote and comment if I did any mistakes and follow my account if ya want and this is the best I could do because it's like 1 in the morning!

~Valentina💙✌️