Forgiveness

Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
Italics are Flashback and dreams
Bold are thoughts
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
-Y/N's POV-
-Three Weeks-
It's been 3 weeks(no duh it says it on top) and Laurance has not talked to me.

Well what a dick.
I was at the park by myself on a swing set thinking about life. Why do I need to live. I'm already dead I know I can kill myself but I wonder since I'm immortal I wonder if I won't die. Like actually die.
While I was thinking someone sat down next to me. I looked and saw Laurance there.
"Hey..." He said to me.

"Hi" Is all I said looking away from him. "Look I'm sorry for the way I acted ok." He said to me. I look at him.
"Where's Garroth." I say to him. He looks at me confused. "Garroth is having a dinner party with Aphmaus family. Why?" He asks me.
"Because I know that all of our other friends are busy or something and Garriths your best friend." I said to him bluntly.
"Look I was still a little mad at you for lying to me but then Aphmau had a talk with me a few days ago saying she overheard you and that delinquent talking calling eachother siblings. She told me what you said about your family, our friends, and everything else. I felt bad so I wanted to apologize. Can you please forgive me I beg you." He says to me. I look at him and he looks truest sorry. I guess I should forgive him.
"Laurance..."
"Yes?"
I smile at him and put my hood down. (Yes your wearing a hoodie)
"I forgive you." Is all I say. He smiles and hugs me for a while. We eventually let go.
"Thank you N/N your a great friend." He says to me.
I wonder what ever happened to him calling me his best friend.
"I have one question though." I say to him. He nods and looks at me. "Do you think Aphmau is using you and Garroth for popularity? I mean almost everybody in our whole school does that." I say to him. He looks at me. Reason why I have been jealous is because I still like Laurance, and I also don't want him to get hurt again by a girl who is only using him.
"I know she isn't using me. She is way to nice and I can tell that she could never do that ever to anyone." He says. I smile at those words. "Great I just don't want you to get hurt again like last year with a girl using you for popularity then dumping you when she got what she wanted." I say to him. He just laughs.
"Oh believe me I'll be fine Y/N. Thanks for looking out for me ok but I ain't a little kid anymore." He says looking at me. It goes quite for a while until I decide to break it.
"Look it Barney the purple dinosaur!"I say. "WHERE?!?!" He yells all happy and looks around. I know that we used to love watching that show when we were little. We just laugh and continue swinging. I missed this.

I missed him.
/////////////////////////////////////
I know I know this is really cheesy ok. I just wanted to put this on because I thought of it so I just put it.