The Ultima and The Shadowknight

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Y/B/N- Your Boy Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
Italics are Flashback and dreams
Bold are thoughts
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
Once Upon A Time, a long time ago there lived two deadly creatures ever. The Ultimas and the Shadowknights.
Shadowknights and Ultimas were slightly different. The Shadowknights has the choice to be good or evil. They were also immortal most of the time.
Ultimas are werewolves given the power to turn humans into full-Blooded werewolves.
The one thing they both have in common is their strength and power. Ultimas and Shadowknights can destroy a whole city of people by a blink of an eye.
If a Ultima and a Shadowknight ever met eachother they would be unstoppable and cause nothing but mayhem. Which is why our government made the laws to turn in anyone that is a Ultima or a Shadowknight and they will be executed. Which leaves us to this story.

-Y/N'S POV-
Me and blaze were waiting outside for Aaron to come.
"So what's the plan?" I ask him. "Well the plan is to make Aaron defeat Ein so Aphmau won't have to deal with his stupid ass."
We saw someone walk up and saw it was Aaron.
He was wearing our schools uniform and a red hoodie to cover his face. I didnt really pay much attention to anything. I was thinking about Aphmau. She has been put through so much pain and suffering because of him. She worked so hard than he just destroyed everything she was working on.
Once they finished talking blaze walked away I was left with Aaron.
"I'm gonna help you Aaron." I say to him and he looks at me and nods.
"Ok." He said.
"You got an Idea?" I asked and he nodded.
"Yes. Ein has Aphmaus phone right?" He asked me and I nodded.
"Ok so I'm gonna text her and make him think that we tricked him into going to the werewolf games when we really are in the gym for Aphmau and him to fight. When he goes into the gym he will miss the werewolf games and he will be dethroned. That's when you come in Y/N you have to agree on dethroning him since your beta." He said to me and I nod. I smile.
"It's good having you back for a little. Anyways let's go." I said and we walked into the school.
We hid behind a door and Aaron pulled out his phone.
It was about five minutes and he looked at me and nodded.
"Let's go." He said to me. I nodded.
We were walking around the school seeing if everything was doing ok.
We saw a group of werewolves surrounding a girl named Maria. I know this because she challenged Aphmau a few times. Aaron went up to them and fought them.
"She said leave her alone." He said and walked away. I quickly followed behind.
I ended up getting a call from blaze.
"What is it Blaze?" I ask him. Aaron stops and waits for me.
"It's Daniel he's going to challenge Ein! He's going to get himself killed!" He said worried.
My eyes grew wide and I hung up.
"What was it?" He said worried.
"Daniel.... we need to get to the gym he's going to challenge Ein!" I said running. Aaron joined  me. We were on the second floor and we saw Daniel in the glass.
"Aaron stand back ok?" I said and he nods knowing what I would do.
I go back a little and run breaking the glass and landing Aaron jumps down with me.
I turn and see Daniel on the floor bruised up.
I get mad and my blood boils seeing this.
I look at Ein and Aaron and they are fighting. I hide Daniel behind the bleachers.
I go help Aaron once I come back I see him as a werewolf and I join. I hold Ein and punch him in the face. He hits me in the face. I grow enraged and my eyes turn red.
I punch him and kick him Aaron joins me and hits him in the stomach.
"You are the kind that is the reason why humans fear our kind!" He yells and throws Ein out the window.
I sigh.
"You Ok Aaron?"
"Yea I'm fi-
"E-Ears, Tail, Eyes." He said
Looking back and forth at me and Aaron.
I become panicked.
"I'm sorry for this Daniel." I say and pick him up and throw him out the same window as Aaron threw out Ein.
"Y/N! Why did you do that?!?!?" He said paniking.
"I DONT KNOW I PANICKED!!!!" I screamed.
We ran to the window and looked out. We saw him land on Ein and we sighed in relief.
Suddenly everyone started cheering.
Ein stood up.
"No I deserve to be Alpha I got this spot fairly!" He said. The principle came.
"Ein you are arrested for hurting a Human." She said and then cops came and took him.
He said something then managed to get  
out from there grip and run away. I knew he was going to the front I ran and Ran ignoring Aaron and tried catching up with Ein. Once I got there I saw an unconscious Ein on the floor and an Angry Kaitlyn.
"THATS FOR HURTING MY BROTHER!" She yelled at him. The cops came and picked him up.
"GRR LET ME AT HIM!" She yelled.
"It's ok mam we got him covered now." They said and took him away.
"Katelyn?" I ask her she looks at me.
"Y/N? Hey." She said to me with sad eyes I look at her.
"Everything ok?"
"No. That werewolf almost killed my brother he's in the hospital now." She said to me.
My eyes go wide. "Is he ok?!?!"
"Yea he's fine. Wanna come to the hospital with me?" She asks and I nod. We run to her car and I get in the passengers seat and we drive away.
-Time skip-
We run to the room and see Kasey unconscious on the bed.
I look at him with pity. The others show up and I see Teony walk in with Ava and Rose.
Rose Lycan she was adopted by the Lycan family she is the only one that can show her ears and tail since she was adopted.
"Hey we heard is he ok?" She asks us.
"Yea he's just unconscious.." I said looking at him.
Some one slams the door open and we see Katelyns dad.
"WHO DID THIS?!?!?" He yelled out the nurse came in.
"Sir during school a werewolf nearly killed your son." She said once saying werewolf she looked at me and rose.
We didn't do it.
Her dad took notice at her looking at us and became inraged.
"YOU TWO! YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY SON BEING IN THE HOSPITAL?!?!" He screams at us.
"No sir it was-
"YOUR KIND IS THE REASON WHY PEOPLE WORRY ABOUT BEING KILLED!" He yells at us. We go wide eyed at that.
"Dad that was uncalled for!" Katelyn said.
I stand up and hold my fist. "I see that I am not welcomed here so I'll take my leave..." I said walking away.
"W-wait Y/N!" I heard Katelyn but I just ran away.