Whos Coming To Dinner

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Y/B/N- Your Boy Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
Italics are Flashback and dreams
Bold are thoughts
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
-Sylvannas POV-

I'm going through my mijas phone to see the boy's number on who she had there. I send it to
Garroth
Aaron
Travis
And some guy name
Y/B/N?
After that Aphmau came down the stairs and took her phone back I told her I was updating her phone and she bought it.
Well I might as well prepare food.

~Y/N's POV~
I heard my phone ding and I'm just looking at myself in the mirror since I'm still trying to wonder when this potion wares off.
-Flashback-
"Ok class so today we are gonna test out our potions on one of our partners so the person on the right is the one who will throw it and the one on the left will be the one who it gets splashed on. Now if it works you will be able to read minds." Mrs. Hiyrea said.
I was of course on the left and the Kawaii~Chan was gonna throw the potion on me.
"Is Y/N~Sama ready?" She said to me. I nod and the potion splashed on me.
The whole class was looking at me with wide eyes.
"What?" S voice said that was a boys. It came from me though. I found a mirror and looked at myself. I was a boy! I was wearing the boys uniform and everything.
"Well Kawaii~Chan Guesses
Y/N~Sama is now Y/B/N~Kun for a while." Kawaii chan said nervously laughing. I glare at her.
"Kawaii Chan!" I say chasing her out the class.
-End-
I look at my phone and see that it was Aphmau.

-End-I look at my phone and see that it was Aphmau

Well I guess I should get ready I might as well use change I'm gonna turn back any minute now anyway

I walk downstairs and I see my brother looking at me

"Uhh Y/N it still looks weird when you wear girl clothes." He says I roll my eyes.
"I know idiot I'm gonna turn back any minute now so I might as well just keep my clothes like this." I said walking out the door and walking to Aphmaus house. People were of course staring at me. Suddenly a puff of smoke came around me and people were going back to their normal lives. Hair goes in my eyes and I know I'm back to normal. I continue walking to Aphs house and I'm met face to face with a door.
I knock on the door and I see Aphmau look at em with confusion.
"Y/N why are you here?"
"Um you texted me I have the messages." I said showing her my phone. She looks at her mom and glares at her.
"What I invited a boy named Y/B/N you had it on there."
"Oh um Ms. Aphmaus mom Aphmau made a joke and made my name a boy since a potion splashed on me and I turned into a boy." I explained to her. She nodded.
"Anyways it won't be awkward if my Mina had a girl friend wit her with all these boys..." she says looking at the dining room. I look and I see Garroth, Travis, and Aaron.
"Hey Y/N." They said to me I just wave.
The oven rings and Sylvanna opens the oven and stares in dissapointment.
"Oh no I burnt my chicken!" She said. Me and Aaron look at each other them at her. "We can fix it his dad always burns the food and I always cook for me and my brother." I said.
"Well I would like to see you try this thing is ruined." She said to us. We do our magic and after a few 'oohs' and 'ahhs' we finished our meal. He made the turkey a beautiful golden glaze color, while I made some other stuff like pease mashed potatoes and broccoli.
"What. How!?!?" Aphs mom said amazed.
"Just practice over the years I guess?" Aaron said.
We started eating dinner and talking until Aphmaus mom made a horrible joke.
Aaron made it better by telling a hilarious one which us all laughed.
"So Aphmau did you finish your art project?" Garroth said making small talk.
"Uh yea I'm not the bet at sera mics but I tried my best." She said.
"Oh don't worry mija I'm sure whatever you make will be irreplaceable." Aphs mom said.
"Uhh mooooom again with the Beyoncé jokes!" She whines out.
"Haha it's sounds like your mom is Crazy In Love With Beyonce." Aaron says making a joke. Her mom looked mad I see a vain popping out of her head even.
"Uh Aaron you stole a Beyoncé joke from her." Aphmau said.
"Is that a bad thing?" He said worriedly.
"Aaron Run.." And with that he ran and closed the door. Sylvanna ran out breaking the door and yelling at Aaron.
We just stay their in silence until I break it. "Well imma go home Aphmau thank you for dinner and I'm taking some for Ryan." I said taking some food and walking home.m