One More Christmas

Hi guys! In the spirit of the holidays we decided to write a Christmas special short story. Hope you'll enjoy it! 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

*This is a short sequel to One More Week. Please read One More Week before reading this

-------------------------------------------

It had been 8 years since Jia and Yoongi found out about Jia's pregnancy and as you can imagine, their whole world had changed quite drastically. Jia and Yoongi's company, Genius Inc., had become quite established in the Korean music industry, while Fortune Entertainment also lifted to new heights as Jia's dream girl group ended up becoming an international success. The boundaries between Korean and Western music were fading and it was as if the world was becoming smaller and smaller over time. Besides all the changes in their work life, Yoongi and Jia's life had changed completely when Min Yoonha and Min Jiyu were born. That's right. Yoongi and Jia had not one, but two daughters. In the Min household, Yoongi was surrounded by nothing but women, and honestly he didn't mind it as much, except when it came to Christmas.

In these past 10 years, Yoongi and Jia had began many traditions together. One of them was their yearly Christmas party that the media usually compared to something Gatsby would throw if he was real. Open bar, performances from artists around the world, activities for kids and adults. It was a mayhem that every celebrity in and outside of Korea looked forward to. Each year it was better than the previous. New themes, new people, and new surprises.Yoongi and Jia worked incredibly hard to put the event together. So this year was no different.

This year's theme was something close to Jia and Yoongi's heart. It had been 10 years since Jia had picked Yoongi to be the winner of the show "What Am I to You?" And so this year's theme would revolve around the show. For the first time, they were planning on inviting all the contestants and crew of the show. They wanted to give thanks to everyone that led them to each other.

However, as great as this idea sounded, it was also a bit nerve-wracking for Jia and Yoongi. All the contestants agreed to come, but would that be a good idea? What if this was opening old wounds rather than celebrating new milestones? Jia and Yoongi were taking a risk, but only time would tell whether it was worth taking the risk.