Chapter 3: The Dream

Start from the beginning

Alison hands Michaela a sanitizing wipe, she cleans the right side of my neck. She looks at me with a look of adoration. "I will explain in the best detail as possible of what will happen. Your body will go into a bit of anaphylactic shock due to the venom making its way through your blood stream. Then an intense feeling of pleasure will wash over you, but another side effect is that once it brings you to unconsciousness, you will dream, do not be alarmed, these dreams have happened to all of the humans we have transformed, the dream is of our ancestors, our people, our lifestyle, our culture. So it's completely normal, the venom will put you to sleep for a fair amount of hours as your body takes it in, then your body will go into a calculated rest stage where I will feed on some of your blood to replenish my energy reserves." Michaela explains, as she lets her hair down, starts taking off her jewelry, kneels down and unties the straps to her sandals as she slides them off of each foot.

She sits down in the elegant chair beside me, and takes my hand in hers. I do my best to take in all the information she has just given me, including the symptoms I will endure during the process. "Thank you for the heads up, Michaela." I say as I look up at her sitting beside me, then look at Alison, she has a look of admiration and commitment as she gives me a respectful nod. "One last thing I want to say, Michaela, before you sink your fangs into my neck and turn me into a vampire." I say as I sit up a bit as I lean on my elbows.

She gleams at me with her beautiful glowing blue eyes. "Yes, Jake?" "I want you to know that, what I'm doing is helping you and your family, not only that, but I love you so much, I don't care that you're a vampire, I'm glad you told me, I know it must have been hard the last two years of holding it back and not finding the courage to tell me, but I'm glad you did and I'm so happy to be able to spend the coming years of being the same as you." I say as I put a hand to her cheek and caress it softly.

She puts her hand over mine as a lone tear slowly rolls down her cheek. "I love you so much too, Jake, I appreciate you doing this for me and my family, but I'm doing this for you." She says. I look at her with a look of bewilderment. "You're doing this for me? I thought I was doing this for you?" "I'm doing this for you Jake, so you don't feel left out, I want you to be a part of my family, a part of me, I want you to be a vampire like me." She replies. "I want that too, Michaela." I state.I let my hand drop from her cheek as I lay back down placing my head on the soft duck-down pillow. "You ready, Jake?" she asks me giving me an apprehensive look.

"Yes, Michaela I'm ready." I say as I tilt my head to the left for her to have access to my neck. In my peripheral vision I watched as her mood changed drastically, she was all lovingly and full of affection a minute ago, now her mood was of hunger, thirst for blood as the sight of my neck has aroused her instincts. Her eyes glowed brighter. She extended her fangs to their full length, they were very sharp, her dramatic mood change did kind of freak me out a bit. I close my eyes, as to be frank, didn't really want to see her bite down on my neck. I felt her breath on my neck; it gave me chills down my spine.

I feel Michaela slowly bite down on my neck softly at first, then in I'd say a split second, she bites down a lot harder, driving her fangs into my flesh, I could feel her slowly inject the venom into me. My body tenses up as a wash of equal pain and pleasure flows within me as my eyes slam open, my pulse quickens, my breathing becomes faster and shallow.

You know those movies where the main character endures a dream sequence, as the camera has a above-shot of their face, then the camera starts zooming into their eyes then enters their pupil but goes into a dream like world? Well think of that, as that is essentially what's happening to me. My mouth gasps open, as my vision starts turning into a white haze as if it was traveling along a white tunnel but going at an extreme speed.

As Michaela injects more venom into me, basically a lethal dose in a doctor's terms, my body shudders, then I feel my body go into temporary shock. I can feel the venom flow from her fangs into my blood stream as it makes its way around my body like a drug flowing through my bloodstream. As I stare at the ceiling, with impaired vision, my eye lids become heavy and they close, my body accumulating into deep rest.