10

"(Y/n)~" someone called.

"Hiccup?" I said groggily, not opening my eyes.

"Try again."

"Astrid?" I said and rubbed my eyes before opening them.

"Took you long enough!" She smirked and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Meanie." I pouted. "What to need?"

"One axe sharpen and one training partner!" Astrid chirped and threw her axe at me.

I caught it and smirked to myself while getting to work.

"Are these saddle designs?" She asked, leaning over the wooden desk.

"Yah, everybody wants one, and I see why. My butt still hurts from our morning flight." I said.

"I agree with you there." Astrid laughed. "Speaking Of our dragons. Stormfly is teaching Spike how to use his spines and such. Another reason I came down here."

"Wait, why is Stormfly doing that?" I asked

"I think she's decided that she's going to be Spike's mother figure. Considering he's just a baby and all." Astrid explained as I continued working.

"A very big baby." I corrected her with a laugh.

"True." She said and I handed her, her axe. "Shall we?"

"Yup, I just need to grab my scythe!"

We walked to my house, which wasn't that far away. I grabbed my scythe and we headed to the arena.

"Ready?"

"Ready!" I said confident.

We ran at each other and our weapons clanged together.

"Seems kind of pointless *weapons clash* training when we don't fight *ducks* dragons anymore." I managed to get out while dodging and making attacks.

"Well *dodges* there are still *blocks* wars." She says and I block a blow.

"Good *attacks* point."

After about ten minutes, Astrid had me on the floor with her axe to my neck.

"Why must you always win!" I groaned as she grabbed my hand and help me up.

"Because, you haven't been in a situation where you can't lose. Either someone will die, or you will. That's when you get stronger."

I stood up and brushed myself off, "When did you get so inspirational?" I teased and picked up my scythe.

"As of," she started counting her fingers. "About four days now."

"Should we head back?"

"Yah, we need to get our dragons and then go to the great hall" Astrid said and we left.

Everything was pretty normal when we got back.  Gobber was working, the twins were laughing, Snotlout was hanging from a roof. Okay, that's actually pretty normal.

We found Stormfly and Spike by the forest and called them over. I was greeted with being knocked on the ground and nuzzled to death.

"Ahh Spike!" Despite being one of the biggest dragons ever, he was also the sweetest.

"Okay buddy, I missed you too!" I laughed and hugged his giant head.

I heard another roar and was met with hugging from a Nightfury.

"Hi, Toothless." I said and scratched his head.

"Why in Thor's name, would you-" Hiccup stormed up the hill to his dragon only to find Toothless laying with me. Astrid had vanished with Stormfly.

"Hi, Hiccup." I laughed embarrassed.

"You dumped me all the way across the village." He said to Toothless, very annoyed.

Toothless rolled his eyes and I grabbed him to help me up.

"I know," I said the the Nightfury. "You poor thing! Spending day after day with Hiccup!" I acted like it was the worst thing in the world.

"Hey!"

"Come on 'Dragon Boy'." I smirked as I walked towards him and grabbed his hand. I then dragged him to the great hall as Toothless and Spike trailed behind us.

"How's it going with the angry villagers and your dad?" I asked and was met with a glare which then turned to a frown.

"Dad says I'll have to take them to dragon island and leave them there until I can think of a solution." Hiccup sighed

"Well, we have all day tomorrow. I'm sure we can think of something!" I gave him a small smile as we went up the steps. "Is this why you told the gang to meet here?" I asked as we entered the great hall.

"Part of it." He said and we found a table. We waited and eventually everyone arrived.

"So," Hiccup started. "As you most likely know, having wild dragons on Berk running around Berk, is not very popular with the villagers. So, my father says that if we don't solve it soon, we'll have to leave our dragon on dragon islands." He explained.

"I can't leave my girl over there!" Fishlegs was panicking.

"So what's the plan?" Astrid asked.

"As of right now...we don't have one. Also, there is a fleet of Berserker ships due to arrive in a few weeks. They don't know that we've made peace with dragons and we know for sure, that they won't have the same views. So, when we get a letter of when they will arrive, we will have to evacuate at the dragons. Hiccup then finished, leaving us in silence.

"Well, this is an enlightening conversation..." I said with a obvious, forced smile.

We all ate in silence and eventually everyone left. Astrid bid us good night and as soon as she was gone, Hiccup banged his head on the table.

"Don't give yourself a splinter." I said and put a hand on his back.

"What am I going to do?" Hiccup mumbled.

"We will figure it out tomorrow. Let's just go home now." I said and he sat up.

"You're right, as usual." Hiccup sighed.

"Damn right I am!" I smiled like an idiot and got up. He smiled then stood up as well. and we walked out of the empty hall.

Our dragons were waiting for us outside and the sky was completely black, except for the glowing stars.

Hiccup walked me home as always and I was pulled into a tight hug at my door.

"Don't worry about it." I chuckled and inhaled his sent.

"No promises." Hiccup mumbled and kissed my forehead. My face heated up as this 'affection' thing was still kinda new to me.

"Blushing? You weren't like this the other day." Hiccup teased and my face got redder.

"Y-yah well, you were unconscious and I had time to plan what to say!" I whined.

Hiccup laughed and squeezed me before letting go. "See you tomorrow." He said and got on Toothless.

"Bye." I smiled and walked into my hut.

Mentally dying, I grabbed another bucket of fish and carried it into the cave for Spike.

"Night bud~" I said and hugged his big, white head. "I love you." I kissed his nose and got an affectionate roar in return.

I left him and went inside my hut. Climbing up the stairs, I walked into my room yawning and got it bed. Eventually, drifting off.