1. The JenKai Scandal I

The JenKai Scandal.

B A E J O O H Y U N

Bae Joohyun was the fiercest manager NEX had ever seen. Straight black hair with matching suit and pants was something that screamed "manager". NEX News was a famous broadcasting agency that brought every and anytime of news to spread to the city of Seoul.

There wasn't a day without people bombarding the 24 year old with questions about considering new marketing strategies to be implemented into NEX. It was hard, but Joohyun loved her job.

After heading out from the Marketing team's crowded room, Joohyun's heels clatter into NEX's recording room.

The recording room was the definition of a beautiful mess. Papers were scattered from desk to desk and men with headphones were staring holes into the camera equipment. Joohyun turned her head to spot the spot she had actually wanted to see.

" Min Yoongi." Joohyun declared across the room once she spotted the only male sitting comfortably on his chair.

Yoongi was the editor of the news each day and it honestly surprised Joohyun that he didn't have eye bags from all the stress, which was often what Joohyun had after an excessive day of work.

With an apparent love for dying his hair, Yoongi's was currently a fading dirty blonde. Joohyun gave him a look before heading over to him, dodging past a few workers.

" What're you doing in the middle of the set? "

" I came by to see you. Seems like the place is...managed." Joohyun eyed the people near the set where the announcers were calmly reviewing their scripts.

" It's a miracle actually. Quieter than usual." Yoongi shrugs, gesturing his friend to sit beside him, moving a few empty bottles of water from his messy desk.

Joohyun gladly sat down, watching the announcers now settle into their seats, surrounded by clear glass. Behind them was a spectacular view of the heart of Seoul. Building upon building scattering light from behind them.

" We're recording soon, so you're sure that you aren't going to leave before that? It gets chaotic during the filming."

Joohyun sighs.

" I'll have to leave soon anyways. Got to talk to you-know-who about you-know-what."

Yoongi shakes his head, handing her his half drunk water bottle, which Joohyun chugs down quickly.

" Taehyung's still going hard on you? " he asks, waiting for his friend to blow up into a fit. Yoongi was like that, living for the chaos.

" Still? He's always been."

" Well, I wonder who's fault that could be. It only makes sense that he treats you like the child you are." A haughty voice calls out. Both Yoongi and Joohyun turn to see a women, arms folded.

With just the subtlest shade of pink accentuating her eye lids as well as the red lip stick smeared across her supple lips, the lady held a glare that could turn anyone into stone.

Yoongi took his time to roll his eyes, shaking his head.

" Still getting angry over the fact that my friend over here is 10 times better than you, Seungwan? " he asked.

" Yoongi-ssi, I dont't think it's your business to get into." Seungwan said politely, but still keeping her eyes on the women in front of her. Joohyun stood up, facing the lady who was an inch taller than her.

" Is something wrong Seungwan-ssi? Maybe you've realized that you're presenting slides have no uniqueness to it and that maybe you are the one who's been being babied by Taehyung."

" Please Joohyun, you know Taehyung chose my powerpoint, as he always does."

" He what? And he didn't even tell me?"

" He didn't tell you? Oh my, that's upsetting. Maybe he just didn't want to hurt little old Joohyun's feel-"

" Assistant Son, you realize that we're airing in a bit, aren't you going get to work? " Yoongi quipped, glaring at his junior, who stared at him in the slightest bit of shock.

" But she- Yes sir." Seungwan sighed solemnly before heading to the cameraman.

And with that, the set was silent, the only sound being the voice of the female announcer.

" Good Evening, Seoul. This is Park Sooyoung and Kim Seokjin with you today to report of the cases of four murders held a few hours ago..." The female announcer spoke loudly, with a graceful smile plastered on her face. She turns to the male beside her who smiles as well into the camera,

Joohyun gave Yoongi a smile, leaving him and the wretched Seungwan alone, before slipping outside and back to the main building.

Now to find him.

Getting to the Marketing buidling, Joohyun jogs into the elevator, trying to calm her fueling anger. If this man wasn't her boss, life would have been so much easier.

But currently, it wasn't.

As she busted through the door, a few of the employee who were currently talking to each other in the room turned to see Joohyun, before quickly as they rushed to leave the room.

" Director Kim." Joohyun said through clenched teeth, staring at the man who was twirling on his spinning chair. Upon hearing his name, the man stops and places his hands on his clean desk, giving all his attention to the furious lady in front of him.

" Joohyun." He replies, with a smile.

•••

- i'll say this rn- i love bts velvet <3

- i'll say this rn
- i love bts velvet <3