Chapter Thirteen

WARNING: THIS IS A BIT INAPPROPRIATE.

Phil is more to me than a beautiful body.  He's a beautiful mind and a beautiful heart.

I feel as if I'm going to explode every time Phil touches me. I never felt this kind of attraction before I met Phil. I didn't really think about sex before I met Phil because I had always been associating it with girls. I crave sex every time Phil's and my eyes lock now. I don't know what to do. I don't want Phil to think that I only want sex from him now. I need to keep my desire under control.

While Phil's getting a spoon, I whisper to Asha, "I feel as if I'll burst."

Asha snorts.  "Well, I don't know what you want me to do about it!"

"Seriously, I'm aching.  I don't know what to do."

"I'm asexual," Asha says.  "Just go tickle your pickle.  I'll tell Phil that you have to pee when he comes back."

"I'll have the same problem when I see Phil again.  His gaze sends me over the edge, and I want to moan every time he touches me."

"Thanks for sharing."

"I really don't know what to do.  Phil has turned me into a flustered mess.  I can't just have sex with him every second."

"You can with your mind."  Asha shrugs. 

Phil smiles and touches my shoulder, causing me to tense up. He notices and stops smiling.

"Dan, is there something wrong?," Phil asks, sitting down beside me.

I shake my head.

"Hey, you don't have to lie to me. You can trust me with anything," Phil assures me.

"I know that, Phil."

Phil nods and intertwines our fingers, causing me to groan.

"Dan, seriously, what's wrong?"

I begin to shake my head.  As I open my mouth to say, "Nothing," Asha says, "Dan's horny," immediately causing my cheeks to redden.

"Aw, Dan, I can take you to the restroom and help you with that," Phil offers jokingly.

I shake my head sheepishly as Asha snorts.  I kind of love being treated submissively.

"You can talk to me about anything, baby.  Don't be embarrassed."

"I don't just want sex from you," I assure Phil.

"Well, obviously."

The previous night's events caused the situation with Amelia to temporarily leave my mind. She hasn't said a word to me or anybody else at our table all lunch hour.

"There's an elephant in the room," Asha says. "Well, actually there's a herd of elephants in the room. Dan, what's that mark on your neck? Dan and Phil, what are those rings on your fingers? Also, Amelia, you're talking even less than you usually do. What's wrong?  I like your pink hair. Lacie, your box braids are beautiful."

Amelia shrugs as Lacie asks, "Yeah, Dan, what is that mark on your neck?" She gasps obnoxiously. "Is that a hickey? You and Phil are having sex!"

Asha snorts. "And you and Amelia aren't?"

"Do you guys switch?," Lacie asks, ignoring Asha's comment. "Amelia's a power bottom."

"Well, Dan and I haven't switched yet. However, we plan to be together for the rest of our lives. It'll happen eventually," Phil says.

"Phil!," I whisper-shout.