A Wand of Knowledge Untold

Primtalia: School of Sorcery
Chapter Two
A Wand of Knowledge Untold

"Gage Noxx! You haven't changed a bit!" Lin smiled as she ran around the corner to hug him before she shoved him back and looked at the four of us, "Don't tell me -- these are YOUR kids, aren't they??"

"Lin, shut up, don't be weird!" He groaned as she walked over to me and knelt down as if I were a child, "This one -- she's so cute! What's your name, little girl?"

I was conflicted, wondering whether to feel patronized or happy at the compliment, strange as it was, "______ --"

"_______? Woah, wait, THE _______?" She wondered, standing back up and turning towards Gage, "I forgot to ask about it completely! What happened at the school? I've been hearing rumours from school kids all week!"

"Well basically, I was just right about that idiot, Hayden, all along. Turns out he was a huge Eltanin supporter."

"You don't get into trouble for just supporting him though."

"Except ~" Gage smiled pridefully, "He was receiving direct orders from him!"

Lin furrowed her brows, "That was all proved?"

"Yep." He replied, still smiling.

Lin put her hands on her hips as she studied him, after a minute she slowly nodded her head, "I can't believe you actually figured him out before the professors did... You just might have a career as a wizard detective or something, kiddo."

"Technically he was put into a magic coma for the ending so he didn't do it on his own... And seeing how little Vlad and _____ ignored him, I'd say he didn't help them at all in solving that case." Alfred remarked loudly.

Lin's eyes glazed up from Gage and towards Alfred who now turned to face her as well. Half expecting her to be upset he had just talked bad about Gage, I cringed back a bit. However, instead she spoke in an upbeat tone as if she hadn't heard a thing, "You must be a first year, right?"

Alfred's face went red and Arthur started to snicker at the question, "I'm a third year -- we all are!" He said, pointing around at the three of us.

Lin smiled slightly then went back to Gage, "If they're third years, did you just come to give me some company then?"

"Actually, I also came because these two need a new wand." He gave a nod in our general direction before turning back towards Lin, "I don't understand why the Headmaster felt I should be the one to babysit these kids, but here I am."

"Aren't they in your house?"

> IF YOU'RE IN THE ETALS HOUSE, READ HERE! <

"Well the girl is, but Hayden had mostly everyone's memories cleared of her so I don't even really know her."

"You're still her prefect and you know you have to treat your brothers and sisters with the highest respect regardless of everything." Lin frowned.

Gage didn't say anything as Lin turned her attention over to me, "So sis, I never saw you in that house before... Did you just switch into it?"

"Y-Yeah, you could say that." I replied lamely as I took her words in.

If she never saw me before then that means I was never in that house to begin with.

Lin gave a warm smile, "You need a wand then, right? I'm guessing that has to do with Hayden so why don't we get started on your wand first then?"

{skip to the bottom!}

> IF YOU'RE IN A HOUSE OTHER THAN ETALS, READ HERE! <