TWO

Omniscient

Trinity and Kyra left Sevyn in the backroom to let her prepare for her performance. They made their way to the club's dance floor, heading straight for the bar. The DJ played mostly hip-hop and R&B music which the two knew most of the lyrics to. They sang the lyrics to each other, despite them not having the best singing voice. They were just enjoying themselves and doing what best friends do. That, and they may have had too much to drink.

"I'm tipsy as shit, Sevyn's ass needs to hurry up and perform," Kyra yelled over the music resting her head on Trinity's shoulder.

"I just need some dick," Trinity mumbled resting her head on top of Kyra's.

As if those were the five magic words, Trinity locked eyes with Trey from across the dance floor. He nodded his head at her, as she gave him a shy wave. He then took the initiative and started approaching them.

Trey is a very popular singer-songwriter and even dabbles in a little bit of acting. He's quite the ladies man as his explicit lyrics tell it all. Trey is dressed casually in a plain white t-shirt, a Gucci jacket paired with Balmain jeans, and white Gucci sneakers. He wore diamond studs in his ears with a plain silver chain. It's obvious he got a lineup recently, as his face was perfectly groomed and smooth.

Trey dodged the tipsy people on the packed dance floor, his eyes never leaving Trinity's. The gaze is intense, as Trinity's body began to heat up. Flashbacks of their many sexual encounters flooded her mind.

"Didn't know you were in town," He said smoothly sitting down at the bar stool next to her.

His signature smell clouded Trinity's nose. She always loved the way he smells, It turned her on.

Kyra realized who occupied the seat on the other side of Trinity, taking the chance to excuse herself to leave the two of them alone.

"Trin, I'm going to get a better view of the performance," She nudged her discreetly with a smirk tugging at her lips.

"Be safe, Ky," Trinity said watching her disappear onto the dance floor.

She gave Trey her undivided attention, taking in his appearance, "I landed here this morning," She answered.

It was his time to bask in her appearance, "Damn, who you trying to look good for?" He licked his lips giving her body a once over.

She smirked lifting his head up with her pointer finger, "My face is up here, hun."

He chuckles, "What can I say? I miss you, and I miss your body." He was undressing her with his eyes. His hands traced up the hem of Trinity's skin-tight dress, making her shiver, "I still have that effect on you I see."

The lights in the club then got low as the music went to minimum volume. The crowd started making their way towards the stage as the club promoter walked on with a mic in his hand.

"Ladies and gentleman, thank you for coming out tonight! As you may know, three times a month we have special nights where surprise performances take place. Tonight, I introduce to you, the beautiful and talented, Sevyn Streeter!"

Sevyn walked in on the stage with a huge smile. Everyone cheered for her, as she waved at the crowd. The club promoter then gives her a hug and passes her the mic.

She takes the microphone and walks up to the microphone stand center stage, "Thank you so much, everyone, for coming out tonight, and thank you Club Liv for having me. I have a very special set for you guys and I hope you all enjoy."

The crowd cheers once more and the lights got low.