FIVE

The house started to get empty as the guests left one by one. Chris finally came out of his studio and stood in the foyer, saying goodbye to his guests and thanking them for coming. Once everyone left, the house got quiet.

They all sat around in the living room talking amongst themselves with Love and Basketball playing on the television for the third time this week. 

Michael kissed his teeth and reached for the remote control, "B.E.T mad annoying with these fucking replays," 

"No!" Trinity screeched snatching the remote out of his hand, "I love this movie."

"Girl, gone," Michael mumbled snatching it back and turning on a basketball game, "Five years ago you didn't know this movie existed."

"Five years later and you're still annoying as hell," Trinity rolled her eyes tossing a pillow at his head.

"Five years later and I'll still fuck your ass up, little girl," He retorted.

"Yall giving me a headache, dead ass." China groaned leaning back in the reclining chair. 

Chris smiled watching his friends bicker back and forth. It's been a while since his loved ones have all been in the same room as him. He sat down stretching obnoxiously, mushing Trinity's head in the process. She knitted her freshly arched brows and slapped him upside his head causing him to look at her as if she was crazy. She smiled and looked away, responding back to Kyra's message about leaving with Kid Ink.

"Aye, when did Amber leave?" Chris asked looking at China. 

Michael looked over at Trinity who's looking at Chris but quickly looked away.

"She was one of the first people to leave," China answered, "Said she had to finish shooting her music video."

Chris nodded paying attention to the television. That wasn't like her, he thought. Every time Sevyn had to leave, she made sure she'd say goodbye to him. He made a mental note to text her.

Once Chris' manager introduced him to Sevyn, they clicked instantly. The two got along well and gotten close quickly. They messed around a few times but it's nothing serious, at the end of the day it's all about the music. They make great music together and work even better as a team and he didn't want to mess that up.

"We haven't had a night like this in a long ass time," Michael spoke up. 

China agreed, nodding her head, "Facts, it feels like nothing has changed." 

Trinity looked at her phone, seeing that Trey texted her. She opened the message and read his text.

Did I miss the party?

She rolled her eyes, slipping her phone back into her track pants pocket. She knew Trey wasn't going to make it tonight, but she's kind of glad he didn't. She probably wouldn't have the chance to chill with Chris if he did.

"I guess I'm sleeping over tonight," She chuckled looking over at China, "Do you have any clothes I can sleep in?"

"Of course girl, the guest room is basically Michael's and I second house," She laughed getting up, "Let's go."

Chris waited for the two ladies to make their way upstairs to face a smirking Michael. The two had a silent staring contest.

"So this amuses you?" Chris asked with a smile on his face.

"I don't know what you're talking about, nigga," Michael retorted.

Chris raised a brow, "So her thinking my studio was the bathroom was just a coincidence?"