Authors Note (IMPORTANT)

Ok ok, I am sorry for stopping you from reading the story but this quick preview that will explain the stuff that you will need to know in order to know who you are going to be in this adventure. Good? OK, please read all my hard work below!

Your Character:

Hair: Your hair is jet black and is always nice and clean. It is a waist length and you usually do it in a french braid.

Face stuff: Your eyes are blood red and can often glow in the dark when you or either A: Scared or B: Using your inner talent. Your eyelashes are short but frisky. Your cheeks are plump and rosy and your lips are soft and plum. You also have pure white teeth with smooth fangs.

Horns: Your horns are about 2 inches tall with a smooth design of black and natural grey. (All horns are like that)

Wings: Your wings are sharp and large, it almost looks like they are ready to grasp anyone in sight with their unique demon look.

Height: You are pretty short. (Yea, that's all you need to know heh)

Tail: So plain old black but at the very end you have a tip point (a very sharp silver point that is found at an end of a feather pen)You were born with it and you make great use of it!

Skin: Pale white

Race: Demon

Gender: Female

Clothing: Starting with your comfortable black tunic with sharp cuts at the neck and arms; it makes you look very intimidating especially with the silver zipper coming from your neck to the center of your chest. The tunic fits smugly against your skin that if someone where to look at a certain angle they would be able to catch a small glance at your strong torso. -cough cough I got sidetracked - going downwards...you are wear a thick belt which holds up a pair of flexible jean shorts that are both baggy and tight. Your socks are striped textured that keeps your size 5 1/2 boots comfy and warm. That seems about it...but you should also know that you wear a pair of baggy brown gloves and hold onto an ordinary satchel with a golden buckle. You also hold a black violin case on your back which is kept strapped to you across your chest.

Backstory: When you where born your mother has been suffering a terrible sickness... also known as the Ink Sickness...your father has always dreaded it. You remember him working day and night in order to keep your mother alive. You weren't a rich family and often times he would forget to take care of you even though you were still a 3 year old kid.

 You don't remember their faces but you remember the chaos. By the age of 5, your mother has hanged herself. I guess she dreaded the pain and wanted to keep you safe by killing herself in order to make her husband feed you daily. It wasn't the best sight, that was when it happened. Your father got up, packed his stuff and left you crying, hungry, and hurt. 

After that night the cops came in the morning and found you hiding in a cabinet crying. You were taken out to a family of cats. Two cat parents and a 10-year-old son. The son's name was Felix (the Cat). He loved me with all his heart and I had loved him.

 You loved the fact that you where his sister and you spent your every single day with him. Learning about animals, he even taught how to punch! You went to the same school as him and you remember him waiting by your class till you were done. (his class back then ended earlier since he was a couple grade higher than you) by the time you where 14 he took you to every single adventure he went to, where you fought, discovered, and had excellent time with him! 

When you were 15 you started to play the violin and trained as a mechanic. You became a master at being a mechanic even though you only spent 1 year at it.... You didn't do any jobs on it though yet you played the violin, that's when you discovered that you were a Mirager... you actually didn't like it... but you still kept your hold on the violin everywhere you went. It was your secret weapon and a secret you only shared with your brother. A Mirager is a person who creates Mirages...an allusion that looks so real, that it could kill someone.

At the age of 17, when Felix wanted to write books about our adventures, you asked him to not mention you in them. You see, you where always that one who likes to hide from the world...

One day you decided that is time to start a job as a mechanic, with your last farewell to your brother while clutching the compass that he gave to you when you were little, you walked away and found a job at a typing store, you did not become the typer, although you love writing, but the mechanic..... you where the only mechanic that ran a humongous ink machine that delivers ink to the typewriters. It is tiring so you use your Mirager magic to help you, but your cranky old boss hates you doing that and warns you that he will fire you if you use it again, but you use it anyway....your dream was to go back to your brother and go on his adventures again but you know that I can't... not yet...you need to earn enough money to pay for yourself. You haven't seen or heard from him for 3 years! You miss him so much!........Let's see what happens!