Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Caleb's POV:

As we stepped inside we were greeted by my brothers.

"Hey loser." They all chimed.

"Chris and Chris." I smirked hugging them. Christian and Christopher were their names and then Tommy, well Thomas.

"Hey Tommy." I said hugging my youngest brother.

"Hey guys." Juliet smiled and their cocky smirks turned into smiles. They all enjoyed Juliet's company.

"How are you guys?" She asked.

"Good." They all said.

"How are things with Cale? Has he finally confessed his love for you." Christian smirked. They all looked at me like I was embarrassed and I smiled and shrugged. She laughed and touched my arm.

"Yes he has." She said. They were all smirking still and then it finally clicked and their expressions were priceless.

"What?" Christian asked.

"Seriously?" Christopher asked.

"You're lying." Thomas stated.

I grabbed her hand and kissed her temple and she smiled.

"Nope. He is great boys." She said smiling triumphantly. I smirked at them and they shook their heads. I held onto Juliet's hand as we sat on the couch. Beverly was infront of the tree staring at all the presents.

"Hey Bevs, why don't you ask your mom if you can open my present now?" Juliet asked.

"Okay!" She said happily. She ran away and came back minutes later with a smile on her face. Juliet had gotten Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane to sign a jersey for her and got her a pass to meet them for our game next month.

She ran back out later with a larger smile on her face and my parents followed after. Juliet got up and grabbed the pink wrapped present under the tree and she sat on the floor with Bevs. Bevs opened the box and her face lit up with happiness.

"What is it, baby?" My mom asked as she grinned.

"Johnny Toews!" She yelled clutching the jersey to her chest. She grabbed the special tickets and pass.

"Hockey tickets!? To the Leafs and Blackhawks?" She said excitedly.

"And I arranged for you to meet Mr. Toews after too." Juliet said. Beverly stared wide eyed at the tickets like they were a block of solid gold.

"Is it a good present, Bevs?" Mom asked. She turned and lunged at Juliet wrapping her arms around her neck.

"Thank you, thank you, Julie." She said. Juliet smiled and hugged her back.

"Oh you're welcome, sweetheart." She said.