Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Caleb's POV:

Alright I had to make Juliet believe I wasn't into her. Although my wish was to be with her, I just couldn't do it. What if things ended badly? We wouldn't be best friends anymore. I wanted her in my life, if it forced me to be unhappy then it was worth it for my Jules.

We were back at the hotel and were going down to the beach, she was in the bathroom getting ready while I placed the food in the kitchen. I quickly shoved on board shorts and flip flops and grabbed my hat and slid it on back wards. I grabbed my sunglasses and she came out in a polka-dot bikini that was made small and was cut into triangles that covered her lovely rack.

"Ready?" I asked pretending to be on my phone.

"Yes, let's go." She said enthusiastically. I bit my cheek to prevent myself from smiling. We walked out to the beach and I lounged on a long padded lounger with an umbrella over me. Another guy placed a bucket of Corona's beside me and I nodded to him. Jules went out into the water and sooner or later a little fan girl came.

"Are you Caleb Andrews? Goalie for the Toronto Maple Leafs?" She asked.

Juliet's POV:

I knew Caleb was lying when he said I was like his sister. He called me his girl. He liked me, but now he was giving me the cold shoulder and I hated it.

I went in the water while cranky pants sat in a lounger. I turned to go grab a corona when a blonde in a white bikini stopped infront of him. She wore a g-string bikini that basically showed her vagina to the world.

"What if she gets sand in her vagina?" I muttered quietly. I walked up as she held a pen and pad.

"I'm a huge fan! I'm from British Columbia, I have seen every game and I'm buying gold seat tickets this year." She gushed.

"Really? I could help you out with that." He said flashing a gorgeous smile. That little weasel! He was flirting!

"Really?" She asked leaning comfortably in the chair and crossing her legs. I stood a little away with my fists balled.

"Yes. What's your name?" He asked.

"Cassandra. Cassandra Whitaker." She smiled.

"Well, Ms. Whitaker, here is my number. Don't hesitate to call." He winked handing back the pad. Her face was lit up.

"Oh my god! Yes! I mean...sure." She said trying to play it cool. I cleared my throat and she got up surprised.

"Oh, sorry." She said walking away. Caleb went back to lounging and smiling like an idiot. I sat down angrily and opened a beer.

"You're not drinking age, young lady." He chided smirking.

"Shut up." I said taking an angry sip. He said nothing but laid back as I folded my arms.