Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Caleb's POV:

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining in with my back turned to Juliet. Her leg was hitched to mine and her arm was around me.

Always a cuddler.

I thought to myself and smiled I turned over and her hair was sprawled everywhere I couldn't see her face.

"Jules." I said tapping her.

"Jules." I said and she lifted her head up.

"What? We're on vacation..."she groaned.

"Yea. You do all the fun stuff first then you go and relax." I said getting up. She wanted to do yoga on one of the private decks on the water. I grabbed her suitcase and pulled out her yoga stuff.

"Move your ass, demon." I said tossing her stuff.

"Ugh!" She groaned getting up. I changed into under armour shorts and a white Leafs shirt and shoved on flip flops. She came out in tight yoga pants and a sports bra with her hair up into a high ponytail.

"Come on." I said. She followed behind me as we walked out of the resort.

"So, yoga? Seriously?" She laughed.

"Yea. You said you wanted to do it." I smiled going onto the private deck. A guy a little older than me with shoulder length black hair and tanned skin waited. He had broad shoulders and was really muscular.

"My god..." Juliet whispered. I looked at her as she ogled over him.

"Good morning. I am Keith, I am your yoga instructor." He said and Juliet gasped. Seriously? I was way better then this guy! I stared at her shocked. She walked over and I stood stunned.

"I'm Juliet." She smiled.

"Ah, Juliet. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman. I take it this is your Romeo?" He smiled kissing the top of her hand.

"Ah...no. I don't have a Romeo." She said all bubbly.

"Caleb." I said stepping forward.

"Nice to meet you, Caleb." He nodded.

As we began doing the yoga poses I got tired of bending in unnatural ways so I sat down for a break. As I did Keith, got Juliet to do the downward dog pose. I froze as she did it and he went behind her and grabbed her hips and basically grabbed her ass.

"Lift more, sweetheart." He said raising her ass into his crotch. I frowned as he pulled her back into him.

"Okay! We have to go!" I yelled standing up. Juliet stood up confused.

"Go? Go where?" She asked.

"I have an appointment in town." I said staring Keith down.

"I see. I will see you two soon." He said smiling.

"Bye Keith." She said leaving. I walked with her with my brows furrowed.

"I can't believe you did that." she frowned.