Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

Caleb's POV:

"I can't believe you did that." Juliet growled. It was silent until we got into our room.

"Jules! He was practically shoving his small dick into your ass!" I yelled.

"He was?" She asked surprised.

"Yes. I had to sit there and watch. uncomfortably. I will not sit by while some disgusting guy tries to do something inappropriate to you!" I said. I felt my ears become hot with anger. I just didn't like anyone doing that to her.

"Why are you so upset, Caleb? I'm twenty years old." She said confused. She couldn't just listen to me? My hand was on the bathroom door knob when I turned sharply.

"Because I don't like any guys touching what is mine! You're my girl!" I said angrily. She stared at me shocked and I finally processed what I had said.

"What?" She asked disbelieved.

"You're my girl. Like Beverly, Beverly is my girl." I said referring to my sister.

"Oh...okay." She said confused. I turned awkwardly and went into the bathroom. I splashed cold water on my face. I cannot believe I had just said that.

Once I got out I grabbed the keys. Juliet lounged on the bed watching tv.

"I'm going into town to get some drinks and snacks." I said uncomfortably.

"Oh...okay." She said turning off the tv and shoving on her shoes.

"Let's go." She said walking out. I was planning on going by myself but I ignored it and walked out behind her. The elevator ride down was silent and I felt extremely uncomfortable. The drive consisted of a few words and once we got to the store, we kind of split up. I quickly pulled out my phone and called Rielly. We make millions of dollars, a phone bill is nothing.

"Cale?" He asked.

"I need you're advice." I said fast watching for Jules.

"On what?"

"On Juliet."

"I don't have that good of advice on girls, Cale." He said honestly.

"Just listen. We went to yoga and this instructor was imitating him thrusting into her, I got pissed and basically ended up calling her mine and telling her that she was my girl." I explained quickly.

"Ooo..." He said badly.

"I know! I played it off saying that she is like a sister and she believed me. But it's so awkward now and uncomfortable."

"Alright, try to hookup with a girl out there. If Jules sees that you think of her as a just a sister, then she needs to see you with another girl."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. Show her you can hook up with any girl and she will believe that you do not have any romantic feelings towards her, which is weird because you do." He said confused.

"I know but I prefer to keep it that way." I explained.

"Alright. Let me know how it goes." He said.

"Okay talk to you later." I said. I hung up grabbing random chips, pop, gatorade and water when Jules came back with healthier items.

"Glad to know you're eating well. Ready to go?" She asked.

"Yep." I said forcing a smile. she stared at me oddly but we went to the cash anyways.