Chapter 32

Chapter 32

FOUR MONTHS LATER

Juliet's POV:

I sat at the breakfast bar eating cereal. We had practice today considering we were in the playoff run. Caleb came in with his sweatpants on and no shirt. He placed down numerous articles. I put down my spoon and looked at the houses on the property papers.

"Why are you looking at houses?" I asked confused.

"Jules, come on we can't live in my bachelor pad anymore." He said gesturing around.

"Caleb you are twenty-three I don't want to take your bachelor years away from you." I smiled.

"That's not the point, I have been done with my bachelor years since you stepped foot in my apartment. Now, I want a bigger house to be able to have a family in." He said. I smiled as he discussed our future.

"Aww you're so sweet. But if we start a family too soon, we can't have sex anywhere we want." I said smirking. I placed my bowl in the sink and turned to look at the houses.

"Well these are close by...I really like this one." I said looking at the ranch house. It had a shed and a huge fenced in backyard. Five bedrooms and three bathrooms with a finished basement and in-ground pool. He came up behind me and placed his hands on my hips and pulled my back side closer to him.

"Can I help you?" I asked rudely. I wore spandex shorts and a shirt. His hands slipped down inside my underwear and I sighed.

"Can you not?" I laughed as his fingers slipped down to my core. I placed down the paper and turned and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed my neck and under my ear. He gripped my thighs and lifted me onto the counter. Dishes moved around and I turned back and laughed.

"Caleb, you're going to break the dishes." I giggled. I turned back and he smirked while putting his arms on the counter beside me and leaned into me more. He grabbed my spandex shorts and yanked them down and tossed them to the side. My hand reached down into his sweatpants and stroked his member and wrapped my legs around his waist and yanked him closer to me.

"You sure you are not going to miss this?" I breathed as he slowly entered. He groaned and kissed my neck.

"No because we will continue to do this everywhere." He breathed into my neck.
-------
Another kind of sexy chapter for ya.