Sarah-Then the plan is you need to forget him and get back out there again like I have been telling you for years to do. Show Alexander that you don't need him. That you have truly moved on.

Mia-How? By using dating apps?

Sarah-Exactly. After we finish eating I am going to doll you up to where the guys will be begging for the chance to have a date with you.

After eating Sarah rushes to Mia's closet.

Sarah while taking everything out of the closet-Finally I get a chance to play Barbie with you. Now is the perfect opportunity to wear the clothes I got you, but you never wear.

After a couple of minutes going through the whole closet Sarah exclaims Found it!

Sarah takes out of the closet a short yellow v-necked laced sundress. She had given it to her as a birthday gift a couple of years ago.

Sarah-Finally a chance to use it. Yellow while being your favorite color looks great on you. This dress will portray you as beautiful, but innocent, which you are.

Mia-Are you sure? Not too slutty or seems like I am putting in too much effort like I have desperate for a boyfriend written all over my face.

Sarah-No. It is perfect. Trust me this does not even cover the inappropriateness or desperateness I have seen on these apps.

Mia-So what now?

Sarah-Now I do your hair and makeup and make you irresistible.

Mia-You know I hate makeup.

Sarah-Just trust me.

After a half hour of hair and makeup Sarah was putting in her last touches. Sarah would not let her see what she was doing by putting a face mask on her.

Sarah in satisfaction-Now take off the face mask.

Mia in shock-Wow.

Sarah had made her into a natural beauty. For once Mia saw herself as beautiful.

(Sorry-I don't wear makeup so I can't go into too much detail.)

Mia-I love it.

Sarah-I am glad. Since you been staring at yourself for five minutes I already made your accounts. All we need is a picture to upload.

After taking a picture of her against the wall Sarah uploaded it to Tinder, Bumble, OkCupid, Plenty of Fish, and Christian Mingle.

Sarah-Now all we do it like people and see if they like you back.

Mia-I want the opposite of Alexander, but still a good man.

After swiping through the fuck boys, people who lie about their ages, and people who show too many pictures of themselves with alcohol and other women they come across a few good choices.

While Mia and Sarah wait for the like backs they catch up on all that happens in the last three months since they last seen each other.

After an hour of talking finally Mia has a match on Tinder. The match messaged her.

Michael. 30. Doctor. Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign College of Medicine. Tall. Black Hair and Brown Eyes. Catholic.

Michael-Hey, how is it going.

Mia to Sarah-What do I do? What do I say?

Sarah-Answer him back. If it goes good, be flirty, but not too flirty. I will tell you if you should change your answer before you hit send.

Mia-I am good. How are you?

Michael-I am good as well.

Mia-It says you are a doctor. What do you practice?

Michael-Oncology. I am focused on treating patients with cancer. What do you do?

Mia-I am a high school history teacher.

Michael-Cool. I have a question are you dtf?

Sarah bursted out laughing. Mia is confused.

Sarah is laughing so hard tears are coming out of her eyes.

Sarah-I am not telling you. Look it up. I want to see your face when you find out what it is. Your innocence really amuses me sometimes.

Mia looks up dtf on her phone. In shock and disbelief that he asks that off the back.

Mia-Down to fuck. He literally asked me if I am down to fuck! We haven't even talked for five minutes yet!

Sarah is on the floor laughing. Getting up she says-That is Tinder for you. Its funny that your first conversation had to be that way.

Mia-He looked like a nice Catholic boy. He even had pictures of him wearing the cross. He was a doctor, yet he couldn't even wait five minutes before down to fuck!

(Modified, but this actually happened to me in my research. Got no matches on Bumble or any of the other sites. Only 7 matches on Tinder. This guy, a friend I went to high school with, three guys that never responded back to messages, an underage alcoholic (we are both 20 and he would not stop talking about alcohol in the first five minutes of conversation), and a person who matched with me but deleted the match an hour later. By the way changing the names/modifying my few experiences/making stuff up since it wasn't fruitful)

(I am actually going to break it here. I have written way more. Its gotten way to long so I am going to break it into parts. So the next part or few parts should be up within the hour. Sorry if this is bad, trying to make up for lost time. Happy New Years!)