Homecoming

(3rd person pov)

After that clubbing night taehyung got up in his own room but with a headache. He didn't remembered anything happened that night. You all must be thinking how taehyung ended up in his room... Well , as soon as Daehee finished her work she went downstairs and acted as if nothing happened but when jhope and jungkook started to find taehyung, daehee said them that she saw him going upstairs as ahrae was totally unaware about this. Jhope and jungkook went upstairs and bought him downstairs than went directly to their dorm after dropping others. After that everything was going normal... Time passed by and now their academic year finally came to an end. Only few days were left for them to graduate. Exam results were already out and as usual taehyung and ahrae were on top of top10 list of rankers.On the same day of graduation they had homecoming that evening. So basically they had only 2 days left to do shopping and prepare themselves for homecoming and also for Daehee and shadow to prepare something to  ahrae's trust over her friends and taehyung.

Daehee : photos came out really well... Ahrae cannot deny this now. This time photos are enough to make ahrae and taehyung apart but what about her friends? If they finds out the reason why ahrae is being apart from taehyung than we are screwed up.

Shadow : don't worry about it... I have prepared everything regarding that, after receiving all the fake evidence ahrae will never trust them.

Daehee : OK... So when are we going to give these things to her?

Shadow : you will not do anything now.. Now I will do everything... They still trust you and we need that trust in future.

As Daehee and shadow were planning here... There in bts dorm taehyung and jungkook were discussing with whom are they going to go to homecoming infront of their Hyungs.

Jungkook : OK.. Lisa is surely going to go with Dean, u and ahrae are going together, but with whom shall I and Sara will go?

Taehyung : you go with Sara just for homecoming sake...

Jungkook : WHAT? Are you serious or what? If jimin Hyung with find out than he will eat me alive.

Jimin : what will I find out?

Jimin said while entering the firm's living room with a confused face as others were staring at him. Everyone knew that angry jimin is not good. Jungkook and taehyung gulped their saliva.

Jungkook : W-what? Nothing... We were just talking about-

Suga : they both were discussing how short you are....

Listening to suga all bust out into laughter as jimin stood there without any emotion.

Jhope : you know what guys... I once saw jimin throwing away his phone in anger so I went and asked him why he threw his phone, he said me that he kept his name as his phone's password, I stood there in confusion so I waited for him to continue than he continued saying " the phone showed that it is too short" even the phone know that our Jiminie is short.

This time even maknae's who tried not to laugh earlier also laughed which made jimin pissed.

Namjoon : his phone is savage

Jimin : don't change the topic... I know jungkook and taehyung were not talking about this...

All looked at taehyung and jungkook. No one dared to speak when jimin shot a death glare to Taehyung, getting scared from jimin taehyung spit out everything. After that u all know what might have happened.