Secret Revealed

(3rd person pov)

It's been 2 week since ahrae had joined college, everything was going perfect except for some several reasons

1. She had became the queenka of the collage because of her kind, confidence, bubbly and clever  personality.

2. Even though she is now a good friend of bts but she and taehyung just can't go in good terms. They just start fighting out of nowhere.

3. Last but not the least Sara was ignoring or avoiding ahrae and Lisa from past 2 weeks.

Since second day of college till now Sara constantly avoided ahrae and Lisa. Whenever Lisa used to approach Sara, she used to make excuses and ran away from them, she even stopped socializing with others which made ahrae to think Why Was she avoiding them. Ahrae knew something was bothering Sara and she even knew that it was related to her. Ahrae even tried to recollect her memories of past few days to know that by what type of incident Sara become like this but nothing could be found. Even Lisa though the same thing.

( ahrae's pov)

It was lunch time and I and Lisa were sitting in the library because whenever we go to cafeteria, sara used to run away from us, which now started to annoy both of us.

Me : Lisa, do u have any idea why Sara is avoiding us.

Lisa : no, we didn't do anything which will make her angry.

Me : then what might it be? (leaning her back to the chair and stares at the ceiling )

Lisa : maybe she is going through some stress or something might be bothering her.

Me : how can we find out?

Lisa : I have an idea, let's go and meet her in person to her house

Me : are you sure that this idea will work, don't u think that she will get mad.

Lisa : ahrae, we are her friends, we have all rights to know what is happening in her life. And more over she is been avoiding us for fucking two weeks. I think it will cause no harm. ( hypered tone)

We both became quiet for a moment but then we both asked the same question in unison.

Me & Lisa : BTW do you know where she lives.

Lisa : u should know her address, u are her childrenhood friend right.

Me : u are saying as if I visited busan every year and I know every corner of busan. I came to Busan after fucking 10 yrs and I can hardly find a public washroom over here, and who knows that they might not have shifted.

Lisa : than why don't u ask ur brother jimin?

Me : yeah, great ide-, wait! How do u got to know that jimin is my brother.

Lisa: isn't  it obvious that on first day of ur college he came to meet u in the break, plus I saw u both entering ur house together and u both share ur last name " THE PARK'S" kids of the 2nd richest company owner of Korea .

Me : I thought you are fool but u seems pretty intelligent. (judgy look)

Lisa scoffed in disbelief as she looked at me in anger and continued to stare at me.

Me : what? Ok sorry

Lisa : OK, so let's talk to jimin after college.

I nodded and than we left for our class.