love guru : Halmoni

(ahrae's pov)

The day was pretty boring because I had all the boring classes. When I turned to my left I could see daehee and Hinsu staring at me and Lisa saying me not to look at them. Then when I look on my right side I see Sara doodling on her notebook. I could see jungkook look so done with the teacher and taehyung.... Like his sister was doodling on his desk. I feel really small like a kid sitting between two Unnie. They sometimes makes me feel like a 5 yrs old kid infront of whole class. As soon as it was time to go home...i and jungkook ran out of the class and went to our locker. All then came out. When I was about to go and sit out in the campus I received a message from dad.

Dad : ahrae, can you go and meet Halmoni after ur classes are done. She wants some u to take cookies and cake for ur friends which she made.

Me : OK dad.. I will go.

I saw others coming towards me so I quickly got up and went to them.

Me : oppa... Dad said to go to Halmoni's house and collect the cake and cookies which she made. So will u drop me?

Jimin : Umm... Today jin Hyung is shifting all his office stuffs to our bts dorm so that he can leave with us.... So I need to be there to help him (pout)

Me : ahh... So what shall I do now?

Sara : wait, I think I can came with u...tae, can u go with others?

Taehyung : yeah.. Sure. U and ahrae go to Halmoni's house.

Me : OK... As soon as we come from there we will come to ur dorm.

Jimin : ah... Ahrae from now onwards we will all leave in our dorms.... So after u go home later can you pack all my stuffs and give it driver?

Me : OK... I will do it

Taehyung : Sara-ah, can you please send my stuffs too?

Sara : OK. Let's go ahrae.... We need to come back before it becomes dark.

I and Sara quickly sat in the car and drove to Halmoni's house. We reached there after 1hr ride. When we went in we saw Halmoni sitting in the dinning room.

Me : Halmoni-ah, how are you (scream in happiness)

Halmoni : ah, my ears.... When will u both siblings stop shouting..... I see u both brother-in-law sister wants to make me deaf ,Huh? (smile)

Me : ahhh... No.. No. Why would we do that. (cutely smile)

Halmoni : u can do anything.... Btw.. Sara, how are you? I heard that u are the girl who stole our Jiminie's heart. (smile)

Sara was a bit shocked. Her facial expressions were similar to the student who gets caught coping in the examination hall.

Sara : Uhh... Yeah, but how did u got to know Halmoni? (scared)

Halmoni : u see this brat standing beside u... She is the one who informed me. I am really happy for u both.

Sara : brat.. Hahaha.. Lol

I glared at Halmoni and Sara who were laughing at me.

Halmoni : OK.. Ok, u both sit down and say more about what all happened. (smile)

Sara explained everything that happened before and after jimin came to relationship. Then Halmoni raised one eyebrow and looked at me.