Why are they here?

(3rd person pov)

It was a week after the play. Everything was going perfectly and smoothly. Jimin and Sara had become really close and suga oppa and Lisa decided not to fight but it has now become their habit so they fight for small things. Ahrae and taehyung were still the same but during this whole week a news was spread about 2 new students joining our university.

(lunch time)

Lisa : guys have u heard about the 2 new students?

Ahrae : yup, all are pretty excited to know who are they.

Jhope : I hope that are good and kind people.

Jungkook : what if it's girl?

Jin : Kookie... U are not at the age of dating someone.

Jungkook : what? I am not a 10 yrs kid now.

Jin : but u behave like them.

(end of 3rd person pov)

(ahrae's pov)

(next day)

I woke up and did my daily routine and wore this.

When I went down I saw dad and jimin waiting for me

When I went down I saw dad and jimin waiting for me. We all went and sat in the car, during the ride we all took 3 bouquet of flowers and directly went to grave yard. You all might be thinking why we are in grave yard, well.... Today is my mom's death anniversary, I never saw her because I was the reason of her death. If I would have not came to this world than she would be happy with her family. During the delivery my mom's and my condition was very weak, as the doctor could save only one of us. My mom gave up on her life and gave me birth. Dad and jimin says that I am mom's rebirth version. When we finally reached, we all went to her grave place and stared praying for her.
Dad : hanri-ah, look who came here today... Our daughter ahrae  came back from London and now she will be here. She looks just like you. Ahrae is like a beautiful angel and our jimin is our manly handsome son. U know our Jiminie is in love.and all are happy.... But without u our family is incomplete... I am incomplete without you hanri. I wish you could be there with us.

I could see tears forming in dad's eyes but he tried to control it so that we couldn't notice it. He kept the bouquet and got up. Jimin went and sat infront of her.

Jimin : hello eomma, I hope you are well up there.... You know eomma I thought ahrae is useless but she is the only one who is helping me to be close to my love. Please give me and ahrae blessings and specially to ahrae so that this idiot girl can fall in love with someone. (smile 😊 but tears were filled in his eyes. )

He kept the bouquet and got up. I went and sat infront of her..... I was blank, I didn't knew what to say as in my mind several things were there to say but nothing came out, than finally took all my guts and spoke.

Me : annyong eomma, I miss u eomma (tears trembling down the cheeks) I know we both never met face to face but I saw ur photo of ur wedding on dads wallpaper of his phone... He really loves u.... U are more beautiful than me and dad and jimin says I look like u... They both are insulting ur beauty by comparing it to me. (speaks in a crying tone) you know eomma  there are so many things I need to share with u so I will visit you frequently and I will not let you regret it decision of losing ur life for me.

I kept the bouquet, waved her bye than dad decided to drop us college on the way to his to office. As soon as we reached we got down but was stopped by dad.

Dad : kids, as today I don't have much work... Do u want to go anywhere?

Jimin : sure.... But where?

Dad : you both say where u both wants to go

Me : can we go to Halmoni's house (grandma) as it has been long time. I met her when I was leaving busan.

Dad : so do decided that we will go to Halmoni's house ok

Jimin & me : yes dad.

Dad : OK than I will pick u later.

We both left the parking lot and than went inside the campus where we saw all the students gathered and were staring at something.

Me : what is happening here?  Why all are freezes?

Jimin : it's their work ahrea,  creating new dramas every morning and watching it.. Let's not think about it.

We both were about to go in when I spot two fimilar people whom l hate the most.

Me : why are they here (blank expression and said loud enough for all the students to hear it)

Those two were looking at me with the evilish grins on the shitty face.