Blackmailing

(ahrae's pov)

Yesterday taehyung told me that we are going to blackmail Sara and jimin but how? After college when I went home.. Jimin stared at me, I think he is mad at me... He kinda looked scary at that moment but I just walked past him. They whole day we both were just ignoring each other.... Today he left early to college so I had to call the driver to drop me to school. When I finally reached school I saw Sara made jungkook sit in between her and Lisa. I quietly went and sat beside taehyung.

-whisper conversation between ahrae and taehyung -

Me : what is going on? Jimin and Sara are getting on my nerves now.

Taehyung : I know, I don't understand why are they against the party.

Me : ugh.... This is so irritating.

Taehyung : anyhow we have to bring them to track.... We don't have much time to convince them.

Me : u said we are going to blackmail, but how?

He was about to speak when Ms Lee came to the class and started teaching... I couldn't concentrate on the lesson because Sara was taunting to all of us. Taehyung and jungkook were laughing
When Sara was taunting us but then even they went through want we went. Soon when the lecture got over I and Lisa ran to next class but still Sara didn't stopped.... Why are they so annoying on such a small thing. It's just a party man.

-lunch break -

As we all were heading to our locker to keep our book and when all of sudden someone gripped my wrist, I turned and saw taehyung.... Lisa and Sara gave a questionable look.

Taehyung : Umm.. Ahrae, can we sit together for lunch today... U know alone, I need to discuss something with you.

I nodded as he came with us, waited till I finish putting things in my locker as we then headed towards cafeteria.

(end of ahrae's pov)

(3rd person pov)

All were sitting on their own place except for ahrae and taehyung, as they both were discussing something, bts and the girls were talking about them.

-bts table-

Sara : what are they even talking about so seriously? (talking while looking at them)

Jungkook : they might be planning something for you and jimin Hyung because u both are not coming to party (Smirk)

Jhope :(smile) I don't care what they both are going to do but I am damn sure you both are gonna come to party.

Jimin : ahrae is my sisters and I know her his everyway, she will not do anything which will regret me saying them earlier

Sara : don't forget that she is with taehyung. If they both are together that it means that it might be dangerous.

Lisa : but why don't you both want to join the party?

Jimin : because it's noisy , loud and childish.

Suga : dude, it's not like u never went to noisy parties plus it's not a formal party so its common. Be free and open, enjoy your life now only because age of 50's and 60's u cannot do anything ok