Halmoni's house

(3rd person pov)

After the sports leacture all the students got to know the real face of Daehee and Hinsu. No one supported them as they become or got the title of badass.

-time skip to after college -

As soon as the last lecture got over jhope, suga, lisa, ahrae, sara, taehyung and jimin came out and others went home to complete their work. All waited out in the parking lot when Mr park came with his car.... But he didn't knew that all were going to come so he he bought his normal car.

Mr park : hello kids, how are u?

All : fine uncle.

Ahrae : Umm dad... Even they wants to join us to Halmoni's house.

Mr park looked at ahrae by giving a look of " why didn't you tell me before, I would have bought our big car " but ahrae just smiled like a fool there.

Mr park : Umm.... Kids, I didn't knew even u all were going to join so I bought this car.... So can u all adjust please.

Sara : sure uncle.... We don't mind. (smile)

Mr park : OK than... Sit in. (smile)

Jhope sat ahead with Mr park, behind Sara, jimin and suga sat..... Lisa and taehyung sat and no place was left for ahrae.

Ahrae : where shall I sit?

Mr park : u don't have place.. (looking behind for place)

Ahrae : dad, shall I walk and come...

Mr park : if u will walk and come than u forget about reaching there.

Taehyung : wait a minute uncle, let's make adjustments.

Lisa : hey Sara u get up and sit on jimin's lap.

Ahrae and taehyung : yeah, sit on his lap.

Sara gave a blank look to everyone, where as jimin's cheeks were turning red.... Mr park noticed his son's behavior and supported others as he got to know that Sara is the one whom jimin liked.

Mr park : yes Sara, sit on his lap and Lisa u come ahead or ahrae u sit ahead.

Lisa : I will come ahead because it will be conjusted here.

Lisa got out and sat beside suga whereas Sara was made to sit on Jimin. Ahrae and taehyung sat behind.

Mr park : all set?

All : yup

Mr park : let's go than.

Mr park started driving as there was silence in the car. All were looking at Sara and jimin which almost mad them die in awkwardness. Jhope and Mr park were giggling and both of their facial expressions. To remove the awkwardness ahrae spoke in between.

Ahrae : (clearing throat) jhope oppa can u play music 🎶

Jhope : sure.

He played songs, when the he started to play numerous types of songs were played when suddenly this song played.