Hangout or Date?

(3rd person pov)

- time skip for some period of time -

It's been 8 months and now we all have completed a academic year... Jin  was graduated this year and had joined his dad's company were as suga was in his last year.... And others were waiting for their turn to graduate as more time was left for them. During this whole month suga and Lisa got a bit close as jimin and Sara was already in love so nothing changed. The only thing changed was ahrae's feelings towards taehyung, she never got to know that taehyung loved her but she was still confused or u can say she didn't wanted to accept the fact that she was in love. She always avoided love or relationships just because she was scared getting hurt and on other side taehyung was making her feel that she is important for him in every way but ahrae always used to ignore it. He almost tried it for more than a month but still didn't gave up because he truly loved her and now he decided to make her feel the same and not pretend. He wanted to make things real now so he made some plans.

(end of 3rd person pov)

(taehyung's pov)

I was in my room, sitting on my bed and feeling bored because we have one month holiday for our next academic year to start. Sara was busy chatting with jimin.... Jin Hyung is at office, suga Hyung is speading time with Lisa as he said that he likes her, others might be busy in one or the other thing.... What about ahrae?  Thinking of ahrae ,I don't know but somehow I feel like she will never like me because she doesn't show any interest in me and on other side her enemy Daehee is behind me. What shall I do to know ahrae's feelings..... She is confused plus she confuses me too by blushing when I get closer to her but that acts as if nothing happened. She is hard to get man. What shall I do?? Ummm.... Date? Shall I ask her for date but how am I gonna ask her. I think I should go to her house and ask.

(end of taehyung's  pov)

(ahrae's pov)

I was in the garden doing gardening because I was bored when jimin came out and sat on the bench.

Me : so... What happened now? Are you both going somewhere?

Jimin : oh.. No, sara was saying what will happen after I pass out from college... Like we both cannot meet everyday.

Me : I have a great idea by which u will be together and will see each other everyday.

Jimin : (smile)  really, what is it?

Me : u just fail in the exams in which u both will pass out together and ur wish will also be fulfilled.

Jimin : do you want to die or what today? Stop giving such stupid ideas.

Me : well....I Am ur sister, so there should be a thing which be common among us.

Jimin was quite, when I turned behind I saw him glaring at me.... And he looked really scary.

Me : yah! Stop looking at me like that, it's creeping me out.

He than just looked away... I continued my work when I saw taehyung walking towards our gate. He came in and saw us in the garden and came towards us.