ball dance practice

(3rd person pov)

Speaker : good morning students... This announcement is for farewell ball practice. Students who are participating is requested to assemble in gym and take their seat until dance teacher comes.

Lisa : omo... Our practice is going to start but I cannot dance with Dean.. (pout)

Sara : yeah... I am really excited but here someone is not really happy.

Both of them looked at ahrae who was staring at the black board like a lifeless body. Lisa all of sudden pushed ahrae from her seat. Ahrae looked at Lisa with full of anger.

Ahrae : (angry) are u crazy; are u drunk early in the morning or what?

Sara : woah, calm down... Why are getting angry on her... She just brought u back to this world...

Ahrae : dude, she always make me fall down or push me just because I am spacing out.. She can even speak right... But no, she just want to use her hand.

Sara :ok. Now... It's Lisa's fault but ahrae... Don't get so angry.. U know getting angry Or stressed bring wrinkles at very young age.

Lisa : don't worry about her Sara... She is like this from last night after she saw taehyung and Daehee practising alone in the dance class for ball.

Sara : Ohh.... Jealous Huh? Our ahrae baby is jealous...

Lisa : actually it's her fault, taehyung even asked her to change her partner and male him as her partner but she rejected his opinion and decided to make him jealous... Plus now these both are fighting..

Sara : and now she is the one who ended up being jealous

Ahrae : yah! Stop talking about my love life ,look. At ur love life, when are u going to take steps towards Dean?

Lisa : well... I will take step towards him very soo-

All of sudden the door opened with a bang revealing taehyung. He came in with a poker face and noticed ahrae was not looking or pay attention to him.

Taehyung : all the students requested to move down to gym and there is a special request for someone to stop playing with the phone... Give their precious time and move down.

Ahrae and taehyung made eye contact but looked away. Ahrae got up and went out passing right infront of taehyung as Lisa and Sara followed her. All three of them took their seat as others also came in. Soon the gym was filled with students and their new dance teacher came in .

Dance teacher : hello kids.. I am ur new dance teacher Choi Yuri and u all can call me Ms Choi. I will teach each couple or a pair to dance in the ball.

Ms Choi started to teach in row wise as taehyung came and sat beside ahrae with his group. Sara and Lisa turned to them and were talking as ahrae was avoiding.

Taehyung : so Hyung... How was the ice cream parlour u all went yesterday...

Jhope : it's was nice but ahrae seems to not enjoy it... Like she was annoyed by something.....

Taehyung : is it? Ahrae....ahrae... Why were you angry.

Ahrae was about to yell at him when Ms Choi called her. Suddenly she turned and smirked at taehyung as taehyung and girls understood what was going in ahrae's mind. She signed Hinsu to come down . When both of them were down ,Ms Choi started to instructions them but ahrae's mind was totally on taehyung... She was not paying attention but soon she was brought back to the world when she heard Ms Choi yelling her name.