She Gained their trust

(3rd person pov)

As soon as Daehee and ahrae came out she quickly called sara and after 30 minutes later a car came and stood infront of them. Ahrae knew that it is Sara so she quickly opened the door and sat inside.

Sara : what is she doing here and woah... Who did this to her?

Ahrae : I will explain everything to u later but now let's first go to hospital

Sara nodded and quickly drove to hospital. As soon as they both reached Daehee was then quickly taken to emergency ward.

Sara : care to explain this now... Miss park ahrae

Sara said while crossing her arm as ahrae gestured her to Side beside her. She explained everything to Sara as she just sat there and quietly and carefully listened to ahrae.

Sara : but why would shadow harm  daehee.

Ahrae : I don't know...

Sara : look ahrae... When it comes to revenge... Two enemies become friends and take revenge and I think this might be there plan or trap

Ahrae : I don't think Sara... Even if they both get together why would shadow hurt Daehee like this...

Sara : I don't know but I still think something is wrong.

Ahrae was about to speak when the doctor came out of the ward.

Doctor : who brought this patient here?

Sara : we brought her...is everything OK doctor?

Doctor : actually this patient have some internal injuries like her left hand and leg is fractured and external bleeding on arms, forehead and face.

Ahrae looked at Sara who looked pretty shocked as ahrae turned to doctor.

Doctor : so....

Ahrae : when will be she discharged?

Doctor : we need to go through many check up so it will take a week to discharge....you need to come to check on her till she is here.

Sara : but we are not her family members

Doctor: inform her parents and please go and  fill up a form in the reception area.

Both nodded as doctor went away. When ahrae and Sara entered the ward they saw Daehee wrapped with bandages. Ahrae went and sat beside Daehee.

Ahrae : uh.... Daehee can you give ur family members contact so that we can inform them.

Daehee : (weak laugh) u cannot contact them ahrae-ah...

Ahrae : what do you mean?

Daehee : mom and dad passed away in a car accident and now 1 yr have already for that accident to happen.

Daehee said was a weak smile making ahrae feel guilty for some reason.

Sara : it OK... Don't worry but can u say us how did u ended up being like this.

Daehee : I was gardening when out of nowhere some men's came , covered my eyes and dragged me to their car.
When we finally reached the local library a girl in whole black clothes removed the cloth covering my eyes and ordered his men's to beat me.

Sara : (frowning) wait... U said that your eyes were covered when they took u to local library, how did u got to know that when ur eyes were covered? Even while coming from there you were almost unconscious to know where you were at that moment.

Daehee : Uhhh... I-i... Uh... Yeah.. I got to know when I called ahrae for help and that girl said her to come to local library to save me.

Sara : on the first place why did you even called ahrae for help, what if she didn't believed u and never came to help u?

Daehee : I don't know but when u got the phone only her name came to my mind... Maybe because I believe her and think her as my friend now and I knew that ahrae will come because she is a caring person and she proved it.

Ahrae : OK... Now listen, u will be discharged within a week because they need to do some checking. So we will visit you everyday OK.

Daehee just nodded with a smile as ahrae and Sara than left the ward and went to the reception to fill up the form and then went.

Sara : ahrae, do u believe her words?

Ahrae : yeah... I know that this time she was genuinely speaking the truth so I guess she is changed.

Sara's mind : whatever I say ahrae but I am still not convinced by her. U are too simple and easy to be fooled ahrae but I am not... I will not let her harm you.

Ahrae : OK... Let's go to my house and call everyone at my house.

Ahrae and Sara went to park mansion and then called everyone there. When everyone came ahrae and Sara explained everything to them what all happened to Daehee but didn't informed anything about shadow. And guess what everyone agreed with ahrae and thought Daehee changed except for one person... Sara.

Jimin : did you informed Hinsu about this?

Ahrae : no... Not yet

Taehyung : and when are you planning to inform him.

Ahrae smiled and than called Hinsu. He quickly answered the call and explained everything to him as he just hmm and decided to visit her everyday. But deep inside Hinsu, even he was not convinced because he knew that it might some other plan made by Daehee and shadow. So he decided to go and check on her at the moment. He quickly went to the hospital and went to the ward seeing Daehee lying on the bed. When she noticed Hinsu entering she smiled widely and was about to speak but than stopped listening to Hinsu's first question.

Hinsu : is this ur new plan against ahrae.... Are u still helping that shadow?

Daehee's mind : I think it would be better if I don't tell him about shadow cause he is totally against it and can go and tell everything to them.

Daehee : are u mad or what...why would I help that shadow if that shadow is the one who did this to me and why would I call ahrae for help.

Hinsu : that's why I told u not to help him. He just used you and I told u to be friend with ahrae cause she is nice and caring... She was the only one who helped you.

Daehee : that's why I called her for help because at that moment she was the only person who came to my mind and now I have decided to be good to her and not trouble her.

Hinsu : well... Right decision.

Little did Hinsu knew that it was Daehee's plan.

Time passed by everything because normal, ahrae and her friends always visited Daehee after college, Daehee began to do her work as ahrae and her friends became close to Daehee and started to trust her as a friend . Even Sara started to trust her because she noticed that she actually changed a lot and is worth it to deserve trust but Daehee's friendship with ahrae and her friends will make ahrae and her friends friendship weak.