Chapter 14

**A/N..another short chapter, I'm sorry, I don't know what's up with me and short chapters lately, but i'm working on it ;) asdfghjkl I was in Liverpool and in The Cavern and everywhere and omg I cried and nearly passed out so many times! Just thought i'd let you know :) Okay i'm going to stop rambling and let you read, let me know what you think :) Thanks for reading, I love you all..have a nice day.x**

I woke up and it was morning. I rubbed my eyes and stretched, realizing I was in my own bed and not on the couch where I had fallen asleep. “Paul must have carried me in.” I thought to myself. I smiled fondly at the thought of Paul, not thinking of him as someone I love in that way, but like a brother. I rolled over in the bed, expecting to see John.

A frown spread across my face when I realized he wasn’t there. His side of the bed hadn’t been slept in at all last night. I rested my head on his pillow and inhaled deeply, it still smelt like him. My stomach twisted at the smell of his familiar aroma. I sighed and dragged myself out of bed, wrapping the blanket around myself and carrying it with me, to the kitchen.

I began to make myself a cup of tea when a faint sound startled me from the living room. I backed out of the kitchen and headed in the direction of the noise.

I giggled and gasped at the same time, creating a strange noise myself, when I realized who it was. John was lying fast asleep on the couch, gently snoring. He was smacking his lips and thrashing his arms about, he was dreaming. I smiled. He was so adorable when he was asleep.

My heart sank a tiny bit when I noticed that John hadn’t slept with me last night, he slept on the couch. He was avoiding me, he couldn’t stand to be near me, he hated me! “No Millie, you’re over reacting!” I thought to myself, reassuringly.

He began to wake up slowly. I watched him unknowingly. His eyelashes fluttered and his eyes shot open, only to be blinded by the light and shut once again. He sat up and stretched, the blankets fell from around his top half, revealing his toned bare chest. As he stretched, his muscles flexed and expanded in his stomach and arms, making my heart flutter, like a school girl.

I snuck up behind him and quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, making him jump.

“God Millie, you frightened me” He chuckled. I grinned foolishly and hopped over the back of the couch and into his lap.

“Well you seem happ-“He began. But I cut him off by passionately kissing him, which obviously shocked him. John’s eyes were still open and his body was stiff in surprise. But soon enough he relaxed, shut his eyes and responded to the kiss. I parted my lips slightly, letting his warm tongue slip inside. God, I had missed kissing him like this.

His hands ran over my hips, pulling me closer. My hands were wrapped around his neck, tightly. I ran one hand threw his hair and tugged it slightly, as I knew this riled him. A small groan escaped from his lips and I smiled, satisfied.

He pulled away after a bit and took in a few gasps of air, clearly out of breath. I giggled.

“So what has you like this love?” He said wickedly, raising an eyebrow.

“You” I shrugged and blushed. “Being so madly in love with you!”

He cocked his head to one side and smiled slyly. “So, you love me then?”

I nodded. “More than you can ever imagine” I said, quoting Paul.

“Good, because I love you!” He said, poking me in the stomach, making me squeal.

I crushed my lips to his once again. His hands moved from my hips, and he slowly began to run his fingers up and down the tops of my legs, sending shivers up my spine. His fingers toyed with the lace on my knickers. He gently tugged on them, trying to remove them. I jumped off his lap and lay flat on the couch, pulling him on top of me.

He smiled, realizing where I wanted this to go. I wanted him to make love to me again. It had felt like years since he last touched me. I wanted him so bad.

As if he read my thoughts, he spoke softly. “Are you sure you want this? Are you ready? We don’t have to, if you don’t want to.”

I wrapped one arm around the back of his neck and pulled his face fiercely towards mine, his breath was hot and raspy on my cheeks.

“I’ve never been surer about anything in my whole life” I whispered, seductively into his ear.

 He grinned, revealing his sparkling white teeth.

“Good” he mouthed to me and winked. He kissed my lips again, before pulling away and biting my bottom lip softly.

He stood up and pulled me up after him, collecting me in a heap in his arms. He headed back towards the bedroom hurriedly, locking eyes with me the whole time. His milky brown eyes, tore into my soul, melting my heart.

He placed me gently on the bed and left shortly to shut the door behind us. He returned and I pulled him down on top of me once again, wrapping my legs around his waist pulling him tightly against me. He kissed me once again but pulled away and began planting kisses down my neck and on my chest causing goosebumps to cover my entire body. Our hands never parted, and our fingers stayed entwined with each other’s the whole night as we made love.