Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I sighed happily as I sat back in the comfy red velvet chair in the most gorgeous restaurant in the whole world with the most attractive guy I’d ever laid eyes on. We chatted nonstop through the meal, getting to know each other more. The food was amazing and turned out to be extremely expensive when the bill came.

“You don’t have to pay for me yanno” I insisted, feeling bad.

“This is a date, you can’t pay for yourself” laughed John.

“A date?” I teased, raising an eyebrow. John rolled his eyes and laughed once again. We paid and left soon after.

The cold night air hit me hard as we walked out on to the dark streets of Liverpool. John noticed me shivering and took of his grey suit jacket before placing it around my shoulders. I smiled and wrapped my arm around his waist, him wrapping his around my shoulder. I leaned into him and sighed happily. I think I could be the luckiest girl in the world. We were silent on the way home, just enjoying each other’s company and presence.

Arriving outside our neighboring apartment door’s we stood for a few moments. Even wearing my high heels, John was still taller than me. He took a strand of my blonde hair and began twisting it in his fingers. God, he is so hot.

“So” we both said simultaneously breaking the silence. We laughed.

“I guess this is goodnight” continued John sadly looking at his pointed boots.

“Unless” I spoke quietly. “You wanted to come in” I nodded at my door. This was the moment I’ve been waiting for the whole night.

His eyes shot up from the floor and stared into mine. He smiled slightly, so slight it was barely noticeable but it was a smile.

“I thought you’d never ask.” He said seductively. He suddenly leaned in and kissed me hard on the lips. I stumbled backwards, my back now being forced up against the cold wall. John arms slid down my back, making me shiver. Still kissing him, I fumbled with the key and I unlocked the door and pulled him inside my apartment. His arms wrapped tightly around my body, holding me so close, it almost hurt. I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair. We entered my dark apartment as I banged the door closed behind us. He lifted me off the ground; I kicked off my heels and wrapped my legs around his waist. We made our way toward my bedroom; he closed the door tightly behind us, before carrying me over and laying me on the bed.

*************

I awoke the next morning and rolled over to face him. Yes, he stayed the night. And, yes we did it. God, it was magical. A shiver ran down my spine at the thought of last night. I stared at him. His dark hair was tousled and his eyes closed reveling long beautiful eyelashes. His eye lids flickered and slowly opened and he yawned.

“Good morning love” he spoke softly, reaching out and putting an arm around my waist, pulling me towards him. I rested my head on his bare chest and sighed happily.

“What time is it?” I moaned sleepily, not wanting to get up.

“It’s about time you understood how much I like you” he emphasized the word “like”.

“Cheesy but cute” I replied pulling the sheets over our heads, covering us completely.

John rolled on top of me, pinning my hands on the pillow behind my head. I screamed loudly, laughing.

“GET OFF!” I gasped between laughing.

“Not until you kiss me” John spoke seriously. “What?” I said trying to catch my breath from laughing.

“I’m not going to get off, until you kiss me”. John said leaning his head toward mine.

I shook my head furiously, stifling a laugh. I kicked my legs and screamed again, this time louder.

“Looks like I’m never going to get off” John laughed making a face. I squirmed beneath him but he was too strong.

Suddenly my bedroom door shot open and I screamed once again. We sat up to face Paul, Ringo and George all looking rather sleepy and confused.

“Get out” I spoke furiously, throwing a pillow at the boys.

Their faces dropped when they realized what was going on.

“John, you naughty, naughty boy” laughed Ringo throwing the pillow back at us, shaking his finger.

George leapt on the end of the bed and lay down on his front with his face in his hands. “So…is it loveeeee?” he asked jokingly. “Oooooh, John lurvs Millie” he spoke in a high pitched voice.

"Oh sod off Georgie" John said laughing.

Paul stayed quiet, and then all of a sudden changed the subject to why they were in my room. His hazel eyes didn’t sparkle as they used too. The more I looked at him, the sadder he looked and the more I realized that he most defiantly likes me. I felt sorry for him.

“We thought you were getting murdered” he spoke softly, his eyes drooping. “Yanno, with all the screaming” He shrugged.

“She’s fine honestly” John said reassuringly. “Aren’t you Mil?” he looked at me, wrapping his muscular arm around me protectively. I felt Paul tense and I could almost hear the anger in his breath. John was just as bad as Paul. John was showing me off to Paul, making him jealous. I rolled my eyes discreetly.

I’m fine” I nodded, agreeing. “How’d did use even get in?” I asked curiously.

“Jumped across the balcony” replied Ringo proudly. I was shocked. “You guys are crazy! What if one of you had fallen?”

“It’s a chance we had to take, if our friends were in grave danger!” Replied Ringo, standing with his hands on his hips, acting like some sort of a superhero. I shook my head laughing.

“Thanks for the concern guys, but could you please leave now?” I pointed towards the door playfully.

Eventually, they all left and I had John all to myself once again.

“So” he spoke, leaning his head on his hand, propped up by his elbow on the fluffy pillow. “We should do this again sometime” He smirked. I nodded and stretched my neck toward him and gently kissed him. He responded quickly kissing me back harder than I had expected, fireworks set off in my head. His soft lips against mine, made this moment perfect. I can’t remember how long after but I soon fell asleep held securely in his arms.