26. Harry (part2)

Comincia dall'inizio

“Mate you right?” Liam pats my back causing me to jolt a little out of my daydream.

“Yeah man, fine and dandy” I smile back up to him.

“Not too sure about that one Haz, you kind of … well looked like you were going to kill someone, you had a right look in your eye mate” He laughs nervously.

“Hahaha was I?” I laugh, realizing I probably shouldn’t space out in an evil manner in front of anyone. I probably look like a scary old tattooed drunk man with an evil plan. Well half true, you are a tattooed drunk man who has an evil plan – just not old. Ahh that’s right evil plan.

“Maybe I should leak her nudes” I blurt out laughing and the boys laugh with me.

“Maybe Haz that’s a bit far” Niall steps in as I notice he’s the only one not laughing at my suggestion.

“And why not mate, she’s a cow” Louis steps in defending my plan.

“Because maybe that’s not a way to treat a woman despite her actions?” he says sternly.

“Mate, this cow cheated on Harry with his best mate and your standing up for her?” Louis challenges.

“No – I’m not condemning what the girl did. Just saying that no one deserves that kind of treatment, not even her” Niall mumbles looking down at his cup as the rest of the boys crack up, obviously not meaning to cut into Niall – just a little too drunk.

“Mate that’s why your still a virgin” Louis adds.

“Yeah, and that’s why you and Eleanor are on a break – because you don’t seem to value what’s important” Niall snaps back, digging at a very fresh wound.

“Wow wow wow settle down you lot. My problem – not yours. Louis apologize to Niall for fucks sake” I cut in standing up between the two.

“Sorry mate, I honestly didn’t mean it.” He stretched out his hand between me to Niall.

“I’m sorry too, what I said was well out of order” Niall admits.

“Good happy days, no nudes will be leaked relax – just going to forget the bitch” I say noticing the boys attention is defiantly not on me but at the door.

“Babe can I talk to you” I hear Pippa’s voice edge closer to me.

“I don’t think so” Niall gets up out of his seat. I don’t turn around to look at her. I don’t want to see her.

“Just leave Phileapa” I almost shout.

“And what? You won’t even look at me!” she shouts back as I hear a scuffle of movement and the security guards keys rattle to take her out of here.

“Nah bitch ill look at you. Your scum” I stand up looking at her frail figure being dragged away by the guards. She looks like shit to be honest, like she’s been crying for a while. Doesn’t even faze me. I’m numb now.

“How dare she even come here?” Zayn says patting my back as I sulk back into the couch.

“Mmm” I say taking a large sip of minimally diluted liquor.

“Lets get on with it and go to a club” Liam mentions as I hear no more sound from outside the corridor.

“Yeah why not” I say seeking an agree amongst the boys.

“I’m in” Zayn smiles.

“Yeah I’m not” Niall mentions.

“Neither mate, I gotta go skype El” Louis says nervously.

“Its alright boys, Ill see you guys tomorrow then at whatever it is we have tomorrow” I say giving the two a group hug and heading out the door with Liam and Zayn.

As this girls undoing my shirt I can’t help but get hard. She’s a definitely fit. Blonde, tall, I think her eyes where green? I don’t know. Either way I don’t really care at this point. As she’s done unbuttoning my shirt I pick her up throwing her on the bed to then take my pants off. It seems harder than usual, probably because you mortal?  I make mental not to stop wearing skinny jeans as I finally have them hit the floor. I get on top of this girl and start to kiss her neck and chest making her moan continuously.

“Yeah Harry styles fuck me” she screams. Making me stop to look at her for a sec to think.

“What’s wrong?” she asks looking back up at me. Am I okay with this? He wanting to fuck me just to run and tell her friends… Me fucking girls like I mean nothing to them, and they to me? As crazy as it sounds I wish I had Niall to talk to about this. Why the fuck am I thinking of Niall mid sex. All the sudden it hits me though…I’m numb. And I don’t care.

And you know what? Yeah I am Harry fucking Styles and ill do exactly as I fucking please.

Authors Note: So this was the last of the flashback stories, I really hope you’ve enjoyed them despite me leaving the story on such a cliff-hanger. I thought these chapters would really give you a sense of what will happen next and why… So please vote for my last one! And comment me what you thought xx ilysm. P.s Sorry its such a short one! I really want to get back to the original story xx