"Cool, now all you need to do is get the necklace."

Scott finally looked up from his tray at Adelyn, only barely spotting Jackson staring at him. The McCall dipped his head toward Stiles. "He's watching us." He whispered almost inaudibly, Adelyn squinting at the boys in confusion as Stiles looked at Jackson too. "Act normal." 

"What's going on?" Adelyn questioned.

"Scott? Can you hear me?" Jackson quizzed, the werewolf trying to act natural. "You can, can't you?"

"Jackson's talking to me. He knows I can hear him." Stiles' jaw dropped as he looked to Jackson, Scott quickly pulling his attention back to him. "Look at me! Just talk to me. Act normal. Pretend that nothing is happening."

"Wait, does Jackson know?" The girl questioned, earning a nod from both teens in front of her.

"Are you trying to pretend not to hear me?"

She looked down, trying to listen too. "Adelyn, don't." Scott muttered, earning a confused look. "He might figure out that you're one too." He stated slowly, making up the reason. Scott wasn't too sure what Jackson would say, so he didn't want her to listen in. Addy started eating, trying to act natural with the boys. "Okay, talk to me Stiles."

"I can't think of anything, my mind's completely blank." He rushed the words out, making exasperated hand movements.

"Your mind's blank? You can't think of anything to say?"

"Out of all the times you could run out of things to say, you choose now?" Adelyn deadpanned, earning a glare from Stiles.

"I can't think under this kind of pressure!" He explained. "FYI, he's not even sitting with them anymore." The McCall looked to where Jackson was, only to see that Stiles was right.

His eyes scanned the cafeteria. "Where the hell is he?"

"Looking for me, McCall?" The Whittemore's voice echoed. "I'm right here." He chuckled darkly. "So what else can you do? Can you see better? Are you stronger, more powerful? I knew there was no way you suddenly got that good at lacrosse. Which means you're actually a cheater, aren't you? Can you even play lacrosse?" 

Scott clenched his jaw and answered, though the human couldn't hear him. "Yes." 

"I'll bet my new co-captain's gonna score a bunch of shots tonight, aren't you?" He taunted, smirking triumphantly.

"Don't let him get to you." Adelyn warned, but her words were drowned out by his.

"And while you're pretending to not be a lying cheat, I'm going to ruin your life if you don't give me what I want." He stated. "And you know what I'm gonna start with? Adelyn." The werewolf glanced between Stiles and Adelyn, the former was looking at him with concern, but Adelyn had seemingly decided to continue acting normal as she was eating her lunch.

"I'm going to destroy your chances with her." Scott grabbed a bottle of water and took a drink out it, shaking with anger. "And when I'm done with that, I'm gonna get her all alone, and I'm gonna get my hands over that tight little body."

"Scott, you can't let him do this. You can't let him have this kind if power over you, okay?" Stiles tried to calm him down, but to no avail.

"I'm going to do everything you never got the chance to do, and, Scott, she's gonna beg for more. I'll bet she likes to get loud." The McCall gripped the edges of his tray, shaking even more violently with anger. "How are you gonna feel, Scott, when she's screaming my name?" Scott snapped the tray in half with the last question, gaining everyone's attention. Adelyn raised her eyebrows with worry, blinking a couple times in shock.