12

「TWELVE」

「TWELVE」

: ̗̀➛☽︎

STILES TEXTED ADELYN, TELLING HER TO MEET HIMSELF AND SCOTT. She had thought they weren't talking to him, which is why she responded with a no. She continued walking through the halls, trying to find Lydia. She also didn't really want to speak to the huntress.

After she had gotten hurt, Stiles was pretty pissed off that Scott had helped Allison, rather than their friend. It seemed as if every time they were in a situation, she ended up with the short end of the stick and the Stilinski didn't like it.

Her phone buzzed again: Werewolf business.

She didn't want to talk to Scott, but she also didn't feel like dying either.

Fine.

The girl headed toward the locker room, where Stiles told her to meet them. She listened in for any voices, hearing Stiles, the Tate walked in.

"You have two minutes."

: ̗̀➛☽︎

"You have to avoid Allison?" Scott nodded. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, Derek told me to get rid of distractions." 

"Oh, my God. Okay, just hurry up. I've already been avoiding her, and if she catches on she'll hate us both." Scott tilted his head in confusion. Adelyn furrowed her eyebrows at the boy, waiting for him to catch on. When his eyes widened, the girl walked out of the locker room, the two following her in pursuit. They entered the cafeteria, sitting at a table alone.

Scott ducked down behind one of his textbooks as his friends sit across from him. Adelyn raised her eyebrows at the boy's antics, huffing slightly. 

"I'm gonna go sit with Allison and Lydia." The Tate whispered to Stiles.

He looked over to her. "I thought you were avoiding Allison?"

"I was, but I also was avoiding him and look where that got me." She smiled sarcastically as up stood up. "Good luck with-" She pointed to Scott hesitantly. "-that."

The Tate sat across from Allison, who looked up from her book and smiled. "Hey, how are you? You haven't been answering my texts." 

"I'm okay, but my dad took my phone after we skipped. I got it back this morning." She lied with ease, looking at Lydia to not rat her out. The redhead hummed, clearly understanding. 

She looked down at her book. Adelyn looked over to Lydia, who is staring at her worriedly. The Tate raised her eyebrows at the girl, confused. She opened her mouth to speak, but closed it a moment later.

"Have either of you heard of the Beast Of Gevaudan?" Allison spoke after a few seconds of silence.

"The what of who?" Lydia questioned, narrowing her eyes.